Action Editor Fixes

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Action Editor Fixes

Post by origen »

Well, before we send the e-mail to support, as requested by the Admin, I figured we should first get a complete list of the action editor problems that we have come across. So, as always, I am willing to get things started. Here are my problems:

1. You can not create a Thaumaturgist spell. If you assign a spell to this class, it saves it as a Magician spell.

2. You can not create a Melee attack for monsters that is designed to only attack the first 4 members of your party. Any melee attack can hit everyone in your party as long as the monster is 10' away. So, if you want to create a monster with a special sword, that does a certain type of damage, he will be able to hit anyone in your party, regardless of your position. There should be two options, 1 if you want only the first 4 people to be attacked, and 1 if everyone in your party should be attacked from 10' away.

3. You can not edit any spell that is not an "action." n While this is a little different than what the action editor is designed for, having the ability to edit all spells in one place would be more convienent.

I am sure there are more, so please add to this list, and maybe later on this week, we will e-mail all of this to support.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.