Bank of Orkney

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

bic4jesus
Townie

Bank of Orkney

Post by bic4jesus »

Didn't BT have a bank where you could not only deposit your gold but earn interest too?

It would be great to have a bank with a "team account". You could even add this into play- a character becomes "burdened" because he/she is carrying too much gold and it's weighing them down, thus preventing them from fighting to their full potential. They would have no choice but to transfer some gold to another character or deposit their gold during banking hours.

God Bless :D
Gagorr
Orker

Post by Gagorr »

Nyahaha, really interesting.
uwaaaargh!
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I know BT2 had a bank, but I do not believe any of the others did. I don't remember if you gained interest, and there really wasn't a point to it in the game, which is probably why it was left out of BT3.

Well, that and because everything was destroyed.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

Who really cares about banks and money. I just like to beat people up.
mbdil
Townie

Too much money

Post by mbdil »

Personally, In lieu of a bank (which I like) I wish there was something to do with the scads of money that is coming so easily. I mean, I can craft perfect long swords and sell them for like a million. That'll buy all the spells for three mages for 20 levels and still leave 500K. What can I do with it? My bard can't even drink that away.
Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish - Proverbs 31:6.
(Still looking for the whiskey verses.)
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

Yup. Money comes easily here in the Devilwhiskey world. I remember in games of the past, getting money to train your team meant you had to be out their fighting monsters until the wee hours of the morning and praying your party didn't get killed in the meantime and getting enough money to equip all your fighters with plate mail was an accomplishment. What we really need in the DW is a place to use all that accumulated wealth. Maybe a boat store where you could purchase a boat and sail out past the blue ocean barrier at the fringes of the devilwhiskey map. That is if the world of DW isn't flat of course.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

the DW world prolly needs to be rebalanced.
The item creation of "Perfect" items made things a bit easy.

Something to keep in mind.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Hmm, Growler's guess is this:

It'll take ALL the clams ye can earn from crafting Scores o' Perfect Weapondry...in order to.....

purchase DW II :shock: :evil: :shock:

8)
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor