Lack of trees is a little bit depressing

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

Lack of trees is a little bit depressing

Post by dragonbait »

If there is going to be a Devil Whiskey II, (which i really hope there will be) I hope that there are more trees in the wilderness (and trees with leaves on them) It would be a nice thing to travel through a thick forest. Maybe in DW II, there can be multiple towns to travel to. 8)

"It feels like...Somebody.....Put something.....Somebody put something in my drink." :twisted:
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Good suggestion & seems easy enuff to implement..
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I know things are supposedly changing, but there is barely support for DW, so a sequel may be a little premature.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

That's OK that it's premature. I've been waiting since the late 80's hoping for a new bard's tale and that hasn't happened yet and may not ever and in the meantime DW came out for the happiness of us bard's tale fans. Something is bound to come about eventually one way or another. And when it does it will be a great day. Oh and by the way Origen I checked out your bards tale I mod. Thought it was cool and I had to go down to the cellars to pick out the wine. I like how the random monster encounters are much more frequent than the DW. (like the bard's tale series were) Although I have to admit that even though I loved playing your BT mod, it just made me want to play the real BT. It must have taken a while mapping out all those dungeons. Thanks for the fun.
8)
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Please don't be shy when it comes to praising my greatness. :D

There is enough room for everyone.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

Also maybe a bit more tree variety, or at least some really GREEEEEEEEEEEEN trees! :D
Defenders fell, their bane come true, Garth, Roscoe, Kylearan too!