Journal for DW

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

Journal for DW

Post by dragonbait »

Having a journal page for the DW or possible a DW II, would be very useful. That way you don't have to write stuff down or remember who said what, when and where. You could just click a button and see every important informative script that you heard from yoda or any other important charater who gave you information on where, how, or when you need to complete your quest. Much like the Baldur's gate and Icewind dale games. 8)

"Everybody, I don't know what to say, I wish I could take the pain away."
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Kids today are so spoiled. :x

Back when I was young, we didn't have any of these cool new features. We had to remember everything. We didn't even have any paper to write on, so we had to chisel everything into rock.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Well I'm not a dinosaur like you Origen. Paper and pencils were already invented when i was a kid. Even pens and rulers! But I remember spending many hours writing down notes and mapping out the grids on Bard's Tale dungeons with graphing paper. Devil Whiskey already has a map feature. They might as well put in a journal and save us the rest of our time. 8)
hafen
Townie

Post by hafen »

I look forward to your journal / hintbook, dragonbait. I´m having lots of notices on my desk when I was playing DW and other Fangames. I´m not in the mood to keep this all in mind as Mr. Dinosaur. I need this space in my mind for my girl friend, work, my spare time and other important things and not primary for any games or other useless stuff.
Onen i Estel edain, u-chebin estel anim.

-Aragorn to Arwen-
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Well since i am not a shifting-suns developer it would not be my journal, just was a suggestion to the developers. I do hope if they do make a DW 2, that they add a journal. 8)
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I think you have been nominated to make an "unofficial" journal for everyone to use. :D
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:I think you have been nominated to make an "unofficial" journal for everyone to use. :D
Seconded.

Motion to suppres..eruh, to require one Mr/s Dragonbaitor to create an unofficial journal---GRANTED.

Amen.
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor