One review board for all and all for one!

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

One review board for all and all for one!

Post by dragonbait »

I'm all for having just one place to get everyone leveled up. 8)
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

Sounds good to me. We can still have some special bonus bard songs that can only be learned in the taverns or special skills learned in the temples or other guilds or places but having one place to train your guys and gals would make it much simpler and easier instead of having to run from place to place to train different people each time. :P
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Me too. I had asked the developers (back when there actually was developers) if it would be possible to have everyone level up through the modding. They said that they would have to change source code, and of course that never happened.

They also said that it shouldn't be too hard to allow us to make our own classes, but that never happened either. :(
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

While the obvious convenience of everyone lev'ing up at one locale is enticing.. there's something more realistically intriguing in having specialized places to attend for various levelers & revelers. :P

Puts meat on da boner.

But then I also kinda like the notion of simply automatically leveling up...which seems even more naturalistic..on-da-fly, as it were.

Of course, still go to special places o' learning for spells, Bardly songs & such.. jest my .03 worth/less :roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Bobamuntung
Townie

Post by Bobamuntung »

I'm with growler - you can only simplify things so far bfore the Role is taken out of the playing and you end up with Button-MashingPG.