Console suport

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

b003
Townie

Console suport

Post by b003 »

Hi I'm new to the boards, I don't know if this is covered yet but, would console a port with a major third party developer be possible? Like all the Wizardry sequels they have in Japan which will never see the light of Day in the states.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Well, welcome to the boards. That is a good question. The developers don't seem to be around anymore. Decklin and Jykler might be able to answer that though. Hope you are having fun with the game. We have 2 player mods in development. Xoram's tower from Dragonbait. Temple of the Elements from Origen. Go under mods and find out the progress. They have both done very fun mods before.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
b003
Townie

Post by b003 »

Thanks. Too bad about the developers though. Makes me wish I had connections to shop this baby around.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Yeah, it boggles the mind to think that you could create something as wonderful as this, and be able to abandon it. There is no way I would be able to.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

since it appears DW has been mostly abandoned, wonder why the hector they don't open-source it??

what is there to lose at this point???

might breathe new life into the game.. and then someone could capitalize on that in various ways--make a Whole lot mo' moolah than anyone is now..

:roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor