New online venue to sell Devil Whiskey - Steam?

Post here and share with us your suggestions:
What would you like to see in a future upgrade?
What would be ideal for a sequel?
What doesn't work well (be nice about it)?
What would be an interesting add-on feature?
Graphical elements..?

Moderator: Admin

djsdjs

New online venue to sell Devil Whiskey - Steam?

Post by djsdjs »

Prior to posting this message, I used the forum search function to search for this term: steam

Noticed that the online purchase method for Devil Whiskey is down until further notice, and it has been in this state for some time.

If anyone is still active with the development team, I am willing to bet that exposure through Steam would open the game up to a lot of people who may not know of it already... a sizable percentage of whom have shown an interest in *purchasing* new games that follow the gameplay mechanics of games from the past.

Solving the problem of online distribution while simultaneously expanding the audience exposure.

True, I don't know how difficult it would be to modify the current code to accommodate the use of Steam as a distribution mechanism... I suppose it would be easier than trying to port the game to another distribution method such as the iPhone / iPad Appstore platform.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Sounds good, but apparently no one's home to further any development. :(

But I'll keep it in mind for my upcoming old-skool RPG!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor