Stats on items

Basic lists of skills, new items and songs. For everyone's convenience, keep this forum on topic. We'll also answer questions about the above.

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Denny,

Growler had forwarded me all of his DW files. They can be downloaded here...
http://www.weekendwastemonster.net/crpg ... owler.html

midnight vial? Can't remember. Its been a while. If those are the vials that you steal from the Renn Guard, then they just trigger a game event to keep the game moving along. (i think)
Last edited by dragonbait on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DennyW
Townie

Post by DennyW »

dragonbait wrote:Denny,

Growler had forwarded me all of his DW files. They can be downloaded here...
http://www.icestorm9999.com/growler/growler.html

midnight vial? Can't remember. Its been a while. If those are the vials that you steal from the Renn Guard, then they just trigger a game event to keep the game moving along. (i think)
Those are Red--the ones the guards were brewing. I don't remember now where/when the midnight vial shows up--somewhere near the dark lady's place, I think.

Thanks for the link--I've another tab open there now.

-d-
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

The midnight vial was what you got from Doruken. It proved your innocence to the guards and got you a pardon. You can sell it after that.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

DennyW,

Welcome to the Devil's very own Whiskey!

I'd be happy to email you those files (&/or Dragonbait has them on his website now, methinks)

Just PM (private message) me here via the forum & incl. yer e-smelly addy and I'll send them via pidgeon post.

{edit} ahh--now I see there's a 2nd page to this methodical madness--where Dragon has already responded..
:oops:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
jy_blaste
War Monger

Post by jy_blaste »

Good thing we don't get into Canadian politics on this forum. You guys would get a hoot out of that
Last edited by jy_blaste on Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Jy, how'bout lay some Canadian politikz on U.S.!! :)

I'd be interested to hear some, though a fresh thread in the general sect may be most appropriate..
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
jy_blaste
War Monger

Post by jy_blaste »

sorry, think I responded to wrong thread :)
no worries.
bigyin75
Townie

Hmm

Post by bigyin75 »

Message for Meanwhile...........fh'ork the US n fh'ork the troops the more the paki's kill the better xx
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Not cool Bigyin. Regardless of where your politics may lay, to say " fh'ork the troops", is a slap in the face to the core of liberty itself, not matter what country you are from. The troops of the U.S., just like any other nation, swear to defend their country and the people whom live therein and many make the ultimate sacrifice. (Their life). Perhaps you will think twice in the future from making such comments. That said...this thread has gotten waaay off topic. Anyone have anything new to say regarding Skills, Songs, and Items?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Yeah, while I'm dead-set against US being in Iraq & Afghanistan, the boots on the ground are basically following (bad) orders--which they've sworn to do. I hold those at the top responsible for sending people off to horrible wars that are clearly not about self-defense (since they create & stir up much more hatred of America), but brutish & greedy self-interest--and for a select few..not the many.

Anyone familiar with the Pentagon Papers (released back in '72 or so by the courageous Daniel Ellsberg) knows there are 2 radically different histories--a propagandized one for the masses and an accurate one for the top executive branch. Goes well beyond Democrat or Republiork because the Papers trace the 'real' history from Truman (Dem) to Eisenhower (Repub) to JFK (Dem) to Johnson (Dem) to Nixon (Repub). It's sickening to realize how many Millions have been murdered & maimed in what turned out not to be the common good.

So, hey--what's everyone's fav weapon in the game?
(mine's the ThunderHammer--at least when/if it worked properly)
fav armor?
fav item?
I hardly ever used any of my char's skills.. just seemed it wasn't worth it vs good weapons or spells.
bigyin75
Townie

Post by bigyin75 »

Right i am sorry :?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

bigyin75 wrote:Right i am sorry :?
Bigyin, for what it's worth--I appreciate real--even if painful/harsh--feedback from people of other countries. Might does not make Right, except in a game.

So lettuce Play On!

Hey, anyone played the online game DragonFable(.com)?
I've got a nephew who wants me to try it out, so I just signed up.
KSS
Black Claw

Post by KSS »

I only use a few skills, but repetition (unlimited, as it is, since the # per day limitation doesn't seem to work) of the Saurian's wild charge can take care of a group of monsters; the bard's and paladin's buffs (bless and enchant weapon) are very useful too; 'tis sad that greater enchant is buggy and works only on 1 char instead of the whole party...

Fav armor: errr, the Chitin Plate ? Nah, just kidding.
Drinks, for it bes mine sap.
Eats, for it bes mine fruitsie.
Don't havers toucherings, for it bes mine asses.

Gospel of the Woodsie Lord
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Theres a really good item you can pick up at Imperial Weapons called the "Smart Staff". Equip it on one of your Arcanists or Elementalists and it will increase their INT by 5 points. + for low level mages you can buy them Eelskin armor, boots etc from the general store.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

dragonbait wrote:Theres a really good item you can pick up at Imperial Weapons called the "Smart Staff". Equip it on one of your Arcanists or Elementalists and it will increase their INT by 5 points. + for low level mages you can buy them Eelskin armor, boots etc from the general store.
Smart Staff: don't leave home (or Adven's Guild) w/o one!

Speaking of.. does higher INT help Ele's?
Think they need a min just to qualify, right?
But does it help 'em to have higher INT in terms of spell-casting or whatever?

KSS, good to know 'bout the effectiveness of Saurian's Wild Charge.. will have to try it.