Potions

Basic lists of skills, new items and songs. For everyone's convenience, keep this forum on topic. We'll also answer questions about the above.

Moderator: Admin

jy_blaste
War Monger

Potions

Post by jy_blaste »

Anyone know how to use potions, such as Greater Healing, etc? I can't equip them, or use them. Thx.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Unfortunately, you can't. THis is one of the many bugs that were introduced in the game. First, these were given a charge of 1, which unfortunately means they can't be used. A DW bug means that you would need to give an item a charge of 2 if you would like to use it once.

Secondly, there were no classes assigned to be able to equip the items. And if I remember thirdly, there is no slot assigned, so even if there was a class, they couldn't be equipped anyway.

In my unofficial items patch I fixed these issues, but the only downside of that is you have to start a new game. Most of the item ID's had to change to get it to complie properly.

Sorry.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Rickstavern
Black Claw

Post by Rickstavern »

I have added your fixes to the upcoming unofficial beta patch. As a bonus all of the previous item IDs are intact, so it can be applied to existing games.
jy_blaste
War Monger

Post by jy_blaste »

fantastic, thank you. looking forward to it