Any newer Items of Creation?

Basic lists of skills, new items and songs. For everyone's convenience, keep this forum on topic. We'll also answer questions about the above.

Moderator: Admin

How would ya like to be able to pay some amount & create yer own craft items/recipes?

Damn Skippy! (yes)
33%
Not so much. (no)
33%
Well, if you insist... (mebe)
33%
I'm too busy doing my girlfriends toenails. (whupped)
No votes
My name be Origen. I'm (wuz) too busy playing ModGod to craft mere mundanish thanes!!!
No votes
Um, I'm not Origen, so I'm kool. What's the question again??
No votes
Bite me! (for no particular reason)
No votes
Bite Dom! (for non- or rather anti-hygenic reasons)
No votes

Total votes: 3

Growler
Necrolord

Any newer Items of Creation?

Post by Growler »

Are there any newer craftable items? -since v2.0?
If so, anyone know the recipes?

I'm trying to build up a newish group for playing the harder mods in the MegaMod, and just starting to craft.. gotta love those Perfecto Long-Ace Sword Fishers! And Amulets o' Speedo, Perfecto Robos, and Chainmails of Perfection. :wink:

Is there an updated item list for the MegaMod?
That should include any newer craftable items.. there's an items file, but it's dang near unreadable in every text viewer I've tried. :?
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

I never had the patience to try time and time again to find hidden recipes.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Cheney! :?

What are ye saying??
You've never crafted!?
That's gotta be one of the coolest aspects of DW!

Have ye sought the esoteric recipes in the...oh, I dunno...Arcanium?? :roll:

But ye must know this... as well as other shortcutty veys to get the recipe goods..
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

I crafted every game-I just used the known recipes. I meant that I did not try various combos to find hidden recipes. It was hinted in the manual that there were some recipes that they didn't include in the manual.
KSS
Black Claw

Post by KSS »

Actually, there are a few craftable items that are not on the Arcanium's scroll, such as spiders net, vile viol...but as far as I can see there are none that can't be bought or found in a dungeon.

RT added craftable items in Tales of the North (that I still have to play btw), but I don't know if he provided recipes.

There are 2 craftable items in Druid's Challenge (which progresses SLOWLY but steadily), with hints provided.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Well, the hints will make it worth trying.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Very cool to for you/KSS to add a couple crafty items to yer Druid's Challenge! :)

How'bout a couple hints now?? :P

Btw, my poll question is prolly not so clear.. kinder meant how would ya like to be able to come up with whole new craftable items within the game (RT & KSS are doing such, but from 'outside' ie, via modding), by say earning points somehow, or finding/paying/killing? :o some old gnome dude for the proper power.. guess it might be difficult to program that into the context of the game, cuz it would be sorta like modding from within the game. Ah, blunderbuss! :roll:
KSS
Black Claw

Post by KSS »

Nay, no hint :twisted:

Finding these hints is part of the reward for completing the quest, so you'll have to do it yourself...

BTW, I had ideas as to how to implement the wineskin Origen was talking about, but with the modifyBP event not working, and the devs seemingly dead, I have to let it go. Too bad.