Yarow's Items List

Basic lists of skills, new items and songs. For everyone's convenience, keep this forum on topic. We'll also answer questions about the above.

Moderator: Admin

yarow12
Nomad

Yarow's Items List

Post by yarow12 »

Here it is, the complete items list as of Megamod v02, which can be found at Dragonbait's site.
Took me six hours to complete it using the items_BL2D.txt file as a reference and Growler's Items list, which can be found at Growler's Devil Whiskey Files, as a template.
Hopefully, people find this useful and error free.

If it wasn't included in Megamod v02, then it's not included in my items list.

v01 (Excel 2003, preview)

v01a (Excel 2016, preview)

I recommend either downloading it from DropBox or Dragonbait's site, or just viewing it from the DropBox or Google Drive Converted link.

Feel free to upload and edit this as you like. Just don't forget to give credit where credit is due, or the Lightning Mages will get you.

Change Log:
Fixed three or four errors.
Added "Casts LIST" to Lightning Flute's uses. Thanks, chaney.
-11/04/12

"Made some changes to the items spreadsheet..nothing major, almost entirely just bold-highlighting some add'l items considered 'special' for some reason..typically for being rare, powerful, necessary, expensive & such." -Growler

In reviewing Growler's changes, I've found the following oddities in v01a:
[Armor sheet > Cell 32 > Mage Hood > 4600 > head > -2 AC > Ar El] has been removed. However, it still exists with different stats in [Armor sheet > Cell 112 > Mage Hood > 7000 > head > unlimited > -2 AC; Regen 1 SP > Ar El].
-01/30/16

It seems that the removed Mage Hood was an inaccurate duplicate and was thus deemed removable. So it is declared.
-02/03/16

Applying finishing touches before finally uploading v01a.
Changed file from "Microsoft Excel 92-2003 Worksheet" to "Microsoft Excel Worksheet" (2016).

Formatted every section (e.g. ranged, blunt, etc.) of every sheet as a table (Home>Styles>Format as Table>Medium) to make the document easier to utilize. This adds Readability from the alternating colors and ease of use from the option to filter out certain rows by unchecking selections from the drop down in the columns. I suggest experimenting with this feature. It's pretty convenient. But be aware that the filter feature is unusable if the file is downloaded from the Google Drive Converted link.

Compatibility Warning: "Table style formatting cannot be displayed in earlier versions of Excel." I'm guessing this refers to version 2003 and earlier since it works in 2010.
-07/06/16

Future Updates:
Ask Growler.
Last edited by yarow12 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

This is cool. Thanks yarow. I've made the file available on the dw page Just one question though to confirm. When you say as of Megamod version 02, do you mean version 02 or version 02a? Can you check which version you have? Thanks.
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

Well, it appears to be flat out v02.
Just in case, here are some particulars:
readme-DWMEGAMOD-v02 wrote:This Megamod version -v02 includes the recently created "Ye Shoppe" by KSS.
It also contains the previous mods
DFend Rennibister! (Rickstavern)
The Great Oracle (RT)
Tales of the North (RT)
The Basement (Dragonbait)
Devil Whiskey Add-on (Origen)
Temple of the Elements (Origen + KSS)
Druid's Challenge (KSS)
& a few fixes and foliage for the wilderness (RT)

PLUS containing the beta patch version 2.01b-unofficial (RT)

All the above was compiled into this zip file on 3/7/2011

-Dragonbait
items_BL2D wrote:Last revision: KSS 27/12/09

Readme-DWMEGAMOD-v02 was last modified on 3/7/2011.
Items_BL2D was last modified on 3/5/2011.

I just downloaded DWMEGAMOD-v02a and checked the Items_BL2D file. It's last modified date matches up with mine, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they're exactly the same. What changes have been made to v02a?
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

OK. Yeah looking back at the dates and previous posts it appears v02 added the Ye shoppe mod while v02a had some script corrections for Ye shoppe and minor readme file updates etc. so I think we should be all good re: your items file.
8)
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Nice compilation. I noticed that you don't have Casts LIST for the lightning lute though. This is a very helpful doc. Sometimes I don't use items, because I don't want to have to RTFM, but this is easy.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

Thanks chaney.
I'll wait until another change or two needs to be made before I update the items list.
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

After skimming through my items list, I noticed something slightly odd.
Why is it that some items have an unlimited Charge with no Use?

I still don't know why some items are in bold and underlined, Growler.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

This is likely far too late to matter, but just in case..

Not sure re the 'charge but no use' question (seem to recall it was for future 'use' development).

Re "I still don't know why some items are in bold and underlined, Growler."

A: The bold & underlines were to highlight the higher-level items..to make them easier to find and note.
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Meant to add.. Nice job on the item list, Yarrow!
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

Growler wrote:This is likely far too late to matter, but just in case..

Not sure re the 'charge but no use' question (seem to recall it was for future 'use' development).

Re "I still don't know why some items are in bold and underlined, Growler."

A: The bold & underlines were to highlight the higher-level items..to make them easier to find and note.
Thanks for the answers, Growler.
I'm pretty sure that a few items got accidentally bolded/underlined as I was pasting the data in cell-by-cell and adding rows along the way. That and I didn't bother to mark anything as high-level. So, if someone ever decided to list off which ones they are, I'll fix it and re-upload a v01.1
Why am I not doing it? Because I'm in college. That is my excuse. :P

Looking through the Google Drive Converted sheets brings back memories.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Perhaps the Beast thing about college is..well, aside from the purty~party grrlz,.is it makes for one fine excuse. 8)

I'll take & edit your file (bolding the hi-lev stuff), then send it to ya to review & re-upload as new'n'enhanced ver.
Sounds kosher?
PM with an email if you would so I can send the enhanced file to ye.
Thanks.

And Good Luck with collage! ..wait, make that college.
Make that...Have more fun learning the fresh young classics (to be). :wink:
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

Cool, further collaboration.
I'll PM you.

It's my last year, actually. I graduate in December and made the items list during my 1st semester. :P
Thanks for the wishes!
I have no clue what your last sentence means, btw. By "classics," do you mean "literature?" o.O
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Wow..a lot's happened for ya in the past few years.

'Literature' maybe..as in, sweet human poetry.
If that helps resolve the mystery.. :wink:

Made some changes to the items spreadsheet..nothing major, almost entirely just bold-highlighting some add'l items considered 'special' for some reason..typically for being rare, powerful, necessary, expensive & such.

Somewhat arbitrary, of course.
Along the way realized there are some add'l notes &/or corrections that could be made, but it would take a while..so maybe one day there can be a v.03!
yarow12
Nomad

Post by yarow12 »

I reviewed the v02 file and only found a single major change (yay?).
[Armor sheet > Cell 32 > Mage Hood > 4600 > head > -2 AC > Ar El] has been removed. However, it still exists as [Armor sheet > Cell 112 > Mage Hood > 7000 > head > unlimited > -2 AC; Regen 1 SP > Ar El] with different stats in both versions (v02 and v01).
Was Mage Hood taking the place of a body armor?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Yeah, think only 1 'major' change..the rest were just high-lighting/bolding for ease of finding the more important/critical items.

I noticed the double-listing for Mage Hood, and it appeared the second one was more accurate, so deleted the previous one. Sorry--should've made a note of that for you.

Don't think Mage Hood takes the place of a body armor.. does it seem that way? -maybe according to where it's listed or such?

Perhaps this version should be numbered v01a rather than v02 :wink: