Crafting Items

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

The Wombat
War Monger

Post by The Wombat »

You can't create them 'cause there are no such objects defined!

If ppl want it, I can post a list of all items that can be created, not just the ones in the manual. Or (hint, hint), you could go to the *library* and do some research!
"What kind of person WRITES a maniacal laugh?" -- Maskerade.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Also, you do know that when luck exceeds 1,000 anything over gives you a score of negative (# over 1,000)?

Making your lucky 10015 = -9,015!
:o

btw, if the library's closed, you could sneak into \arcanium\Recipes & snoop around the txt files! 8)

warning: this is real bad for your karma
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Thanks

Post by Ziusudra »

Growler,

Thanks for the information. I'll try one of the non-emotional support groups. (The voices which talk to me most of the time always tell me they love me, so I don't need that support. Yet. I may after a little more time in the Dwarf Stone Cave as Purina Dragon-Chow.)

It was probably listening to the voices, but like an idiot (or a townie), I evidently deleted all my old mails from Shifting Suns. I'm now Shifting Bricks (or something like that) at myself, but hoping to convince customer support I'm actually a reasonably intelligent humanoid who has paid the proper Midans to get in.

By the way, great game! It may heal an old, old problem caused by the destruction of Skara Brae (oddly enough, that was when the voices first came).

Oh yes, and the food's great, too. What was that last meal? Roasted rat, I think... (A lot of time with dwarves.)
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Good luck...do you still have any old receipts..credit card, printout when you purchased? ...old email address if changed?

Speaking of voices, we sho do live in a schizoidal society...on one hand, 'they' encourage you to listen to your inner voice or that little voice in your head--but soon as you do ~!~ Whamalam! -The very same 'they' commit yo hinderportion to the institutional slammer! :evil:

And only after you lie & 'admit' you're a bit daft do they say, "OK, he's cured!" & deinstitutionalize you right to the street (but only after you prove you can spell what it is they're doing en masse to save the State $$)

I should have listened to that little voice when it whispered, "don't listen to me" :?

(btw, uno it's a sen to eat rat--even the big-little dwharf kind!)
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Rats!

Post by Ziusudra »

Growler,

I'll need the luck, perhaps. I just gave my e-mail addy to the login screen, and it told me I ain't never been heared of before. Hopefully Customer Support can do something--or maybe I'll buy the bleedin' game AGAIN. (It really wouldn't hurt to have it somewhere besides work, anyway.)

Most of my voices tell me not to listen, but of course, I listen all the harder, then. I'm afraid they'll be plotting against me if I don't.

I'll apologize to any Senrats I see. Honest, it was the dwarf in the next padded room who gave me the rat. Told me it was chicken. I told him I was vegetarian. Then he told me it was soy. So I ate it. Some of my voices told me to, too.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Perhaps it would help if you posted the credit card number, along with the expiration date, your full name and address, as well as the 3 digit security code that can be found on the back of your card. That should cause something to happen. :D
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Post by Ziusudra »

Sure...I'm "allus" happy t'oblige... Name: Ziusudra--Number: 616161616161616 (Write to me and I'll give it to you in cuneiform numerals)--Security code: 161--Experation date: Month of Shamash, 3005 BC... It's drawn on the bank of Utnapishtim, Uruk office.

Actually I AM too &*^*% much of a Bronze-Age type to have used my credit card--but I found the order number in the copy of the letter which accompanied my MONEY ORDER. (Now, quit laughing--at least the letter was on paper, not a clay tablet, and went by US Mail, not a chariot...) In short, I've already visited Runny-Blister Hall.

For once, all the voices which talk to me sounded happy. I still don't know what got twisted up in early March (when I downloaded the game), but at least I'm an OFFICIAL lunatic now :?

Thank for the help, again. All my voices thank you, too. :) :o :? :P :roll: :wink: :lol: (There are a lot of us.)
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Tell Gil that Fuxi made many voices go away.

:wink:

Tell big-bladdered Emer to slay the urushiol-splattered dragon.

Growlers, while noble after their own fasion, are humbly, if formidibly, mud-slung. :(
Ziusudra
Black Claw

But Wu still cuts the Cassia!

Post by Ziusudra »

I'll tell Gil(gamesh) to talk to Fuxi. (The part about Fuxi discovering progeny is rather fun, too, even if the voices won't go away.)

But I always feel like poor Wu Kang, trying to cut down the tree that always heals. And with beautiful lady Tang-eh nearby, in the palace, all he can do is swing an axe.

Maybe I need Tang-eh's husband, Yi, to shoot the dragons--urushiol-splattered or otherwise? Emer's probably more practical, but I could use an archer like Yi. Was he really an Elf, I wonder?

IF nothing else, you can be noble like Diogenes, who was dust-splattered, if not mud-slung.