New gamer I need a little help

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Al from Italy

New gamer I need a little help

Post by Al from Italy »

Hi to all
Just registered and starteg the game two days ago...
I'm an old BT fan (finished all 3 some years ago) but I need two little help from seasoned adventures..

Can I stop a song after some time (so to not have always the non combat effect)? Also I don't know if a have a limited number of songs/day depending on level..

Probably I need a tavern.. but if I rest in street I cannot rest without too many encounters and I can't speed up the time.. the < key from manual don't seems to work?

Any helpers?

Thank you

Al from Italy
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Hey, Al. Where are you from? :D

Here are some answers. The number of Bard Songs vary depending on your level. The more levels, the more songs you need before you need a drink. If you go to the view character screen, the first page will show you how many songs you can sing, as well as the total number you can once you are fully refreshed.

In order to speed up time, you need to press the > key (not < as you mentioned. That will slow down time). You have to press it a few times before you see the results.

Resting will not help you regain some Bard Songs.

Also, there is someone on these boards that is making a Bard's Tale mod that can be played with Devil Whiskey, so you should keep an eye out for that. :wink: