One (1) Half-Orc Hydromancer as the entire party,

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Stax
Nomad

One (1) Half-Orc Hydromancer as the entire party,

Post by Stax »

HGamer wrote:Play with one (1) Half-Orc Hydromancer as the entire party, and never learn any more spells. "dood, Snow Ball is da b0mb!" :wink: :P
Well good onya HGamer, I spent 20 minutes rerolling to get a reasonable member, and the following 3 hours trying to kill a few townies!!!
No money, no exp, no good weapons or armour. Finally killed two townies.
DOH, not enough exp to gain a level, 2 more hours to kill my next group, must have died 30 times....Finally gained a level and got ONE extra hit point, now up to 15 hit points. Learnt not to fight anything but townies, could not beat anything else. After much trouble and many battles I'm now up to level 12.
Question: "dood, Snow Ball is da b0mb!" Does that mean I can only use the snowball spell or is dood and bomb another couple of spells I can use?
I have not bought any more spells yet, and have not changed back to orginal the monster numbers in the dungeons, (Cloak Quest). Can't wait to meet 500 Senrats!! I'll be there a week fighting one battle...

Anyway I'll do this game with just a Half-Orc Hydromancer and let you know how I go.

Stax
PS, My two party PSi-K's kill all. 10000 orc's took 40 rounds and I never got attacked.
Stax
Nomad

Post by Stax »

AND HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO KILL 10,000 ORCS WITH A SNOWBALL???????
HGamer
War Monger

Post by HGamer »

Level 12! :shock:
I'm impressed. Shows the power of save/fight/reload and stubborn persistence. You could go play Abaddon v1.04b or "Fountain of Dreams", and get to the ending without using a trainer, with that kind of effort.

Actually, I don't know what "da bomb" means. I'm guessing it's something close to "groovy". :wink:

Hmm... Could you ask the orcs to line up so you can knock them all down with one snowball?
1 point 21 jigawatts!
Stax
Nomad

Post by Stax »

You can't use just "snowball" it just wont kill anything. I'll stick to ARWI and DEFO instead.

Stax