Question about that May 1st date.

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Huck
Townie

Question about that May 1st date.

Post by Huck »

On www.devilwhiskey.com there are messages saying "Special pricing
continuing until May 1st", and "On sale through May 1st". I was just wondering what these meant. I'm not sure if they mean prices will change on May 1st, the game will no longer be for sale on May 1st, or the downloadable version will not be available.

Thanks.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

I wuz kinder curious about that as well.. :?

Sounds a bit apocolytic-cryptic.. :wink:

Huck, because I like you & think your Psi-knight will eventually succeed where Tom saw yer failed crew & closed his eyes to the suffering multitudes...anyway, here's bottom-line: I'm gonna send 3 clams yer way to get the "Fun'd fer Huck's PsK Triumph" uh, fund started. Let's hope that if everyone here contributes at least .074 clams apiece, then you'll end up with nearly 12 clams total leaving you nobut 6 semi-measely clams to steal, bilk, or wheedle by any means necessary! :D

Truth be old, I tend to check things out carefully 'fore blindly investing--tho' in this case, more with consideration of time involved than # of clams.

Just sell 3~5 old CD's u no u no longer listen to (REO SpeedWagon, SuperTramp, & anything with Mellon or Camp!) & that should put you on the fast-track.. :wink:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor