Member Status: Expired

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Admin
Site Admin

Member Status: Expired

Post by Admin »

PLEASE READ THIS...

Please read this and the message above before sending us an email full of itemized threats about how you're going to bring us down; because you think you have to resubscribe to gain access. Come on now, please :?
READ AGAIN:
If you subscribed more than a year ago from the day you read this, you will need to request a renewal by emailing support.

What you DO need to do:
  • send email to support w/ full name and order number (spoof proof)
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Message above?

Post by Ziusudra »

Uh...I know I ain't the brightest sprite wand in the dungeon, but I think I missed the "message above." :o I wouldn't send a nasty e-mail, anyway--but I'd like to know what else I'm to read!
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
Momotaca
Townie

Post by Momotaca »

I decided to get myself an up-to-date copy of the game before my membership expired (again). (I do like to go back and replay games after I've forgotten them.) Anyway, with the two copies of the game and the two patches, I couldn't figure out exactly what I need to download???
It would be nice if you dated each entry or at least provided some basic instruction in the files list.

BTW, the link from Rennibister Hall to the Forums is broken.

One other thing: When I tried to logon the Forum, it kept saying invalid id and so I thought I had forgotten the password and requested it be resent. When I gave it id and email address, it kept saying I gave it the wrong email address. On a hunch I assumed I had a bad message. I checked the registry, didn't find myself, and reregistered. It shoud have been telling me that I "was not registered" or had an expired registration.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Glad I'm not the only one who has the fantastic capacity to play & forget.. :? :P

It would be helpful to get mo' info re: the various downloads.

Also, for new players trying the demo & wanting to take their party higher--which demo savegames will function ok with which full versions?

But, as the devs have said before--ver 2.0 generally works pretty well. So yer takin' chances by playing with any alpha/beta-versions..
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor