Important INFO new players should KNOW

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Well, if there are ever any future tooklit releases and modding fixes, I may be back.

I have tried, but just didn't have the same excitement that I used to because of the lack of support and progress with the fixes.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

That's a shame, but can understand.. could it help if the game were open-sourced? Whereby some clever player(s)/programmer(s) could go in & fix some of the issues & even start expanding the game?

I guess then there'd be all these unauthorized versions/releases running around.. but mebe the devs could at least certify which fixes/enhancements were legit..?
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Gagorr
Orker

Post by Gagorr »

I like to immobilize my enemies first so i use an elementalist and a bard with agility-improving accessories.

I think the bard is actualy very usefull in battle. The diit's eternal song can cause a whole lot of your enemies, even bosses, go to sleep. And you can kill them in their sleep! :twisted:
uwaaaargh!
dragonbait
Stalker

Important things to know:

Post by dragonbait »

"It's 4AM, Do you know where your car is?"

but seriously, I tried to submit a poll question when i generated a new forum thread, but somehow that didn't work. Just wanted to know how many people actually have a bard on their team? Nice to see some people that use the bard and find him usefull, but i myself found the bard to be more of a hinderance. Peoples thoughts? Or better if someone could get the poll to work properly? 8)
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

I've done a poll or 3 in the past...so I'll try one with yer quest..
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Awesome you got the bard poll up and running. Lets see how many people respond. we got 6 now. Looks like 50/50 bard/nobard so far. 8)