What has happend to renhall/members.devilwhiskey.com?

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

jasuk70
Townie

What has happend to renhall/members.devilwhiskey.com?

Post by jasuk70 »

I tried to re-download and see that I have to pay a subscription to be able to do this now. So I pay, and then I get a link that lets me do nothing!

I've emailed you at both [email protected] & [email protected] both of which have had no reply.

And now connecting to those sites just shows.

Plugin file (/home/sssadmin/public_html/amember/plugins/payment/swreg/swreg.inc.php) for plugin (payment/swreg) not exists.

I'm starting to get worried that this is a scam to get peoples money without delivering goods :(

Jas
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I am sure this is only a temporary problem. So far, everyone that I know of who ordered the game has received it. Since they are a small company, there is sometimes a lag in the service, but they will get back to you and help resolve this problem.

I have been following this site for years, so it would seem like a lot or time and effort to be wasted on a scam. :)

When I ordered the boxed set, it took me months to get it, due to some behind the scenes errors that I was not aware of. But once I e-mailed them, they were happy to help.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
jasuk70
Townie

Post by jasuk70 »

I had already bought it on 2003, and wanted to re-install as my pc has changed since. So when I went on the site, I clicked the renew-subscription. And paid via pay pal.

The I got a subscription link on the left of the screen, click on that and you just get another advert added to the page.

Now it seems to have stoped working completely. with the error mentioned in the other post. This "member" site is new to me and doesnt seem to work.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

As Origen said, they're a very small company & so may not be able to respond as quickly as everyone would like--but try try again & you should get a satisfactory response.. Also, they've recently transferred a bunch of files/forum/etc over to new? servers or something...so likely they've still got some stuff to resolve related to that..

Also, not sure how far back they'll extend it (may depend on your original purchase date?), but they've offered in some cases to 'renew' subscriptions if folks would email them with sufficient info...think they'll likely need your original subscription email address, name, address, etc.. to be able to authenticate you & then extend your subscription.. So def. inquire about that possibility.. you might even get your pay-pal renewal moolah back..:wink:

on the other hand, I imagine any payments they get will help them provide better service & new/improved games..

btw, try this contact address:

Customer Service ~ For prior order info and billing questions

[email protected]
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Squeegeeie

Post by Squeegeeie »

I actually just bought and downloaded it. try http://members.devilwhiskey.com/ instead. I got it no problems from there.
If I share this with you, never speak a word.
They would never understand, if they ever heard..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The main address has changed....
always use the alias address and not the saved URL. That will change but the alias change it will not.