Hey douglas b

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

AndreD
Townie

Hey douglas b

Post by AndreD »

you still here?
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Instead of asking where douglas b is, this thready should be to pay homage to my greatness!! :D
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
AndreD
Townie

Post by AndreD »

grabs pin to burst origen's bubble, & hoping to see ................!!!!! I don't know, what am i suppose to see? The real reason to this post was he was here this morning & i wanted to ask about his website & tell him the one thing in his cheats section didn't work in the demo. For i was curious of what it was.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Last I heard, db had grown a girlfriend.. 8)

(jest4kicks) All Hail the Great, Wise, & Honorable Origenator of Mods!!!

..that was fun

:roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:All Hail the Great, Wise, & Honorable Origenator of Mods!!!

..that was fun
Now doesn't that make you feel better!!! :D
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

sure it's just coincidence, but I've been feeling wretchedly queasy since posting that.. :?
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

It's been proven by CBS, by asking 100 people in california that have never heard of DW, and think that fantasy games are causing violence in today's youth anyways that people praising Origen in any capacity makes them ill. 97% died of undetermined causes.

Alternately; mocking origen causes increased sexual drive, reduced stress, lowered cholestorhol, reduced risk of heart disease, and a strange immunity to cancer; as well as something that causes attractive women to chase you. This was proven by me. I have to get a Z28 now; since the old Camaro 207 V6 isn't quite fast enough to beat the newer 4.6l V8s that Phord is putting in their new Pinto.

The remaining 3% died after I got a hold of them, FYI.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

I have been summoned.. and I have arrived!!!

All can witness my greatness.... :P

Whats up all??
"Have no way as way. Have no limitation as limitation."
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Ok, now we can start having fun again 'round heah!! :D

Douglas, hope all'swell in your universe.. & you're not wastin..spending your vacation time in Antartica? ..like some modder's of note. :twisted:
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

People just can't help to have fun when I am around... That is a proven fact.. and if they don't have fun.. um.. they suddenly disappear. :P

Me thinks that AndreD wanted to know about the Cheater's Stronghold.. Anybody here still have the directions for that? I think I must have copied it down wrong. (Pretty sad when I botch up a simple copy and paste routine...)

Nope can't say that I am wastin' my time in Antartica. Still here in Sunny Cali for now... So um... some modder was in Antartica?
"Have no way as way. Have no limitation as limitation."
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

I'm having more fun already! :shock: (not sure I'd admit otherwise..considering Doug's 'disappearing suggestion')

Dire ekshuns 2 Cheatin' Stranglehold:

1-exit the Adventurer's Guilded Hall
2-go straight (E, if yer compASSwise)
3- 'bout ~7 paces (just past the temple ~ which'll be on yer Left if yer right)
4-hang a sharp Left & march in forwardly direkshun
5-'til ya Nearly--butt not quite--hit a wall
6-turn sharp Right even if it feels wrong 2 cheat
7-knock on door in following order: 3 short raps, 5 long bangers, 7 rat-a-tats

8-pray that Origin (nor The Dom) answer the secret call

:? :o :shock: :x :evil: :( :cry: :roll: :wink: 8)

9-sing a few refrains (if'n ye can't refrain) of "Yer Cheatin' Heart...is bleedin' by my bed..post"

10-buck up & refrain from chillin' down in Antarctica like O-man tried before the Minisoda cruise line called & said they had some hypo-allergenic food prepped jest fer him..
AndreD
Townie

Post by AndreD »

douglas_b wrote:People just can't help to have fun when I am around... That is a proven fact.. and if they don't have fun.. um.. they suddenly disappear. :P

Me thinks that AndreD wanted to know about the Cheater's Stronghold.. Anybody here still have the directions for that? I think I must have copied it down wrong. (Pretty sad when I botch up a simple copy and paste routine...)

Nope can't say that I am wastin' my time in Antartica. Still here in Sunny Cali for now... So um... some modder was in Antartica?
I was curious at the time with the demo until I receive my full copy of the game. But wasn't interested on getting what was offered when i had the right input added in the renEvents file