Quality of the Linux version

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

phunni
Nomad

Quality of the Linux version

Post by phunni »

I've been playing the Linux demo and, while I'm enjoying the game, it seems pretty buggy and certainly not very polished. It's only 1.2 as that's the latest version of the demo I could find.

Before I actually buy this can anyone confirm if the full version is as polished as the windows version?
phunni
Nomad

Post by phunni »

I'm actually coming to the conlcusion that the demo is uncompleteable for reasons I can't go into in a non-spoiler forum...

So it's really important that I know whether or not the full version is as polished as the windows version since it doesn't look like I'm going to get much more play out of the demo...
phunni
Nomad

Post by phunni »

Anyone? Does anyone play on the Linux version?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

phunni, sorry not a Linux player...but since there may not be that many folks coming to the forum regularly right now, you might do a search here for 'linux' & then send a message directly to anyone who seems to know about the Linux vers..?

or mebe one of the devs who's familiar with the full 2.0 Linux version could respond to your questions..
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
hafen
Townie

Post by hafen »

phunni wrote:Anyone? Does anyone play on the Linux version?
If I ever get it to work on Suse 10 I`d Play it. :cry: Maybe I´m to dumb. Hope you can help me to install it on the kids Pc under Linux.
Onen i Estel edain, u-chebin estel anim.

-Aragorn to Arwen-