RennHall Subscriptions

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

JMIshmael
Townie

RennHall Subscriptions

Post by JMIshmael »

It seems to me, that if you buy the boxed version of the game, it should come with some sort of active membership to the Hall. I have been waiting for someone to activate my subscription for days. I don't want to start playing the full version now, just to have to start over again when I install the patch.

Something as basic as access to the game patch, shouldn't be this complicated.

The procedure for obtaining the patch needs to be simplified.

I wouldn't have bought this game from Delkins Domain, had I known it was going to be like this.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Hope your activation is taken care of soon..

Don't think the patch should 'mess up' an existing game, but I'm not certain--& there's always risks (whether you updated an existing installation or not) with running beta-level patches/updates.

Just in case, make a backup of your 'savegame' file...which is good to do periodically anyway. Save game often (during play) & do a file backup after each session--that's my overly cautious philosophy anyhow.

So have you at least gotten the boxed version yet?

btw, that should include at least a yr's worth of active membership to RenHall; so sounds like a matter of simply getting someone to actually flip the switch, as it were..
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
JMIshmael
Townie

Post by JMIshmael »

No luck yet on getting someone to flip that switch. Which really sucks, considering how excited I was last week to get the game disk. I read somewhere on this forum that there were issues with saved games after installing the patch, so here I sit.
Axiom
Townie

Post by Axiom »

Ug... I too wouldnt have ordered this through Delkins Domain if I known this wouldve been a problem. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Also how do I upgrade from my demo version to the full version now that I bought a copy?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Axiom wrote:Also how do I upgrade from my demo version to the full version now that I bought a copy?
1-install the full game version

2-copy your 'savegame' file (in the 'savegame' folder & whatever name you gave your party) from the Demo installation over to your newly installed full game installation [can copy over multiple parties/savegames if you've created more than 1]

3-launch the full game version & pick yer demo-experienced party from the list

4-enjoy
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Axiom
Townie

Post by Axiom »

ANy luck on anyone flipping the switch for me so I can access the RennHall so I can get the patch and the Bards tale mod? :)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Send a request to Support.

We'll need your name and email