Orins Questions/Cloak

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

tomfant
Townie

Orins Questions/Cloak

Post by tomfant »

Hi!

I just started playing this great Game.Unfortunately i have not as much time as in the good old bards tale years.
Can anyone please help me(maybe in a PM) with the words Orins, Alathor and Marias wants to hear in the first catacombs?

This would be very helpfull for me.

Tom
bic4jesus
Townie

Post by bic4jesus »

I'm trying to think here... my notes are at home... :lol:

I do know that Orin's is "riches".

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Maria's is "love". If that's not his, then it's Alethor's.

Alethor's??? I don't recall. But if you search the entire dungeon you should find the answer when their "spirit" speaks with you.

Pay special attention to the 4 corners of the dungeon and in proximity to them. I believe that's where you encounter their spirits who will tell you their "sob story". Take notes to what they say.

God Bless :D
bic4jesus
Townie

Post by bic4jesus »

"glory" keeps popp'n in my head. maybe that's one of them???
tomfant
Townie

Post by tomfant »

Thanks brave bards for this answers.
I am just doing the Guards Tower Quest. My party is around level 24 and 27 and its pretty unfriendly there.
Can anyone remember how to manage this poisining monsters?I have no idea where to find a posion for a poition.
illespal
Crueman

Re: Orins Questions/Cloak

Post by illespal »

tomfant wrote:Hi!

I just started playing this great Game.Unfortunately i have not as much time as in the good old bards tale years.
Can anyone please help me(maybe in a PM) with the words Orins, Alathor and Marias wants to hear in the first catacombs?

This would be very helpfull for me.

Tom
this shoulda been posted in spoilers topic, men!