Guards Tower/Poisining Monsters

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

tomfant
Townie

Guards Tower/Poisining Monsters

Post by tomfant »

Hi!

I am just doing the Guards Tower Quest. My party is between Level 23 and 27(The mages are arround 27).
I have problems with the poisining monsters in the Tower.I have no chance to win a bigger battle.(Stalkers!!).
I cant imagine that one Level up would solve the problem. Can you remember in which way you killed the beasts?
One more...how to get "a Posion" for the antidote potion? i also tried to create the "Hammer" but the ingedients needs soo much space that i cannot bulidt the hammer...?

Thanks..
tom
illespal
Crueman

Re: Guards Tower/Poisining Monsters

Post by illespal »

tomfant wrote:Hi!

I am just doing the Guards Tower Quest. My party is between Level 23 and 27(The mages are arround 27).
I have problems with the poisining monsters in the Tower.I have no chance to win a bigger battle.(Stalkers!!).
I cant imagine that one Level up would solve the problem. Can you remember in which way you killed the beasts?
One more...how to get "a Posion" for the antidote potion? i also tried to create the "Hammer" but the ingedients needs soo much space that i cannot bulidt the hammer...?

Thanks..
tom
this shoulda been posted in spoilers topic
tomfant
Townie

Post by tomfant »

Ok man, i could not find the spoiler topic...show me the link please.
illespal
Crueman

Post by illespal »

tomfant wrote:Ok man, i could not find the spoiler topic...show me the link please.
http://bardslegacy.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=4