Patches

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

solnicaris

Patches

Post by solnicaris »

I know my subscription expired about a year ago and I have version 2.0 do we have to re-subscribe just to get the latest patch?

And if I have version 2.0 do I really need the patch? Is there anything major in there that effects game play. I didn't play the game all the way through yet and just wanted to make sure i can make it too the end with no real hassle.

I tried looking on the net for the 2.01a patch (I think its called that) and I couldn't find it anywhere so I take we have to pay to get it.

Thanks for the help

Sol
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Admin (aka, The Man) has stated here on the forum that all subscriptions are currently goot 4 2 yrs..& that includes access to the various patches.

Email support if you can't access patches..

And search the forums here for info re: patchy stuffings.. I played thru entire game using v2.0 rather than any patches--but the patches can enhance certain aspects of play.. while making some stuff harder--especially early game play!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor