Tithing to the temple?

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Re: Tithing to the temple?

Post by origen »

dragonbait wrote:Maybe I'm asking a dumb question but is there any point to tithing to the temple? Is it something that only benefits the Psi Knight?
Getting back on topic, why would you think that tithing would only benefit psi-knights?
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Post by Ziusudra »

dragonbait wrote:
Growler wrote:Well, you may get thirsty.. or lonely & need to 'make time' with the hot elven chick :wink:
I think you forgot to take into account that Dragonbait is a Saurian. Get's me thinking though, I wonder what the offspring of a Saurian and a pretty elven lady would be? :)
A politician. Almost humanoid, in general ways, but totally scaly and cold-blooded.
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
dragonbait
Stalker

Re: Tithing to the temple?

Post by dragonbait »

origen wrote:
dragonbait wrote:Maybe I'm asking a dumb question but is there any point to tithing to the temple? Is it something that only benefits the Psi Knight?
Getting back on topic, why would you think that tithing would only benefit psi-knights?
At first I couldn't figure out what tithing did, and i remembered from the old dragonlance games (Champions of Krynn, etc.)that when knights entered the outposts they were required to tithe 10 percent of their silver to the order, so that's we're the idea came from but since figured out what it does. 8)
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I see. I was pretty sure there was some logic behind it, but I couldn't figure it out.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.