Mysterios Watcher Notes

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Torte
Townie

Mysterios Watcher Notes

Post by Torte »

Hi,

I'm around level 15 now and I have found about a dozen of "Watcher Notes" during my adventures. But for what reason are they good?

I can only :
- (E)quip or (U)nequip the item
- (T)rade the item
- (D)rop the item
- E(x)amine the item
or
- (ESCAPE) to cancel

Equipping or unequpping seems to have no other effect than giving the item an symbol for being equipped or not. Trade item, well than I can give it to another party member. If I drop the item, well, then it's vanished.

If I want to examine it, I get the message:" Watcher Note: You will have to read this for yourself." - Fine.

Now I searched the manuals and the forum for hints "how to" read it, but found no answers. (At least not with the keywords "watcher, note & read(ing)" which should be sufficiant for finding answers according to reading watcher notes...
Last edited by Torte on Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Torte
Townie

Post by Torte »

Ok, I found it out by myself. But I let the post existing in case someone else may have the same question:

You can (u)se the "Watcher Notes". Because of only equipped items can be used, you've to equip them first.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

considering how tricky & puzzlin' figuring this out is...mebe Torte's discovery should go under the spoiler section.. :wink:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Torte
Townie

Post by Torte »

lol :mrgreen: