Your Party

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

If I remember right... so far I have been able to get about 3000 points damage off of telekinesis (sp?) and maybe upwards of 2000 points damage off of lesser telekinesis. Usually kills off an entire group of monsters if they are weak or mid level.. if not kills off a handful...

My psyknight also has a quickbow and about 600 arrows lol.. And usually does about 80-100 points damage... and some how that hit usually kills them...I keep her in my #5 slot...

Over all I am happy with my Psyknight... She kicks good arse.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

douglas_b wrote:I could use a few more defender rings (and protector rings). Anybody remember which dungeon those were dropped at?
Seem to recall getting one of the best rings dropped from Black Claw encounters...out in the wilderness? & one of the dungeons?? But also by selecting the right fight at the Arena turned out to be the quickest way to get add'l rings (at least the one anyone could wear & that dropped AC by ~5?).
Sorry if any details are off--it's been awhile.
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Doug, your Psi-Knight sounds great...when, level-wise, did she start kicking arse?
And what are her attributes (feel free to include her dimensions such as 36-24-36) if it's not impolite to ask a lady that? :wink:
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

My PsyKnight started rocking around the early 20's (level 21-22 me thinks). She is tied for the lowest level character in my party (tied with my Pally). It is a little difficult for her to level at the same rate as my tanks or spell casters... She also nearly has the worst AC level in my party.

This Pic will give you some attributes:

She is currently using the following:
  • Enchanted Skull Cap,
    Star Mail,
    Ammy of Quickness,
    Cloak of Elvenkind,
    Enchanted War Boots,
    Eel Skin Gloves,
    Defender Ring,
    Ring of Mist (For emergency use only),
    Spectre Ring,
    Quick Bow,
    lots of Elf Arrows
If you have any suggestions.. on something she could have equipped but doesn't post a reply... I could have missed something out there that she could have used.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

Gonna take a trip to the arena a little later.... and see what drops... hehe.. see what drops besides the monsters I slay.... :P
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Cool...makes me wanna get my Psi-guy back into action & level up some mo...he was a bit shy of level 20. Just not mature enough apparently...

One quick note: I seem to recall that the Spectre Ring ended up being bad somehow?? Anyone know, like, fersure?

(speaking of BlackClaws...hoo's yer daddy!?! 8) well, after Der Big O that is--oy oy oy for so many reasons!) :twisted:
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

one of the rings... spectre maybe... takes away health... probably is the spectre... it isnt hurting this character so I am not worried...
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

The ring that takes away Health is probably the Wraith Ring. It started out cool in the demo, cause it kept healing you. That was until they fixed it.

As for the Psi Knight, I have one in the mid teens that blew away most of the competition when I fought the Philibuster and the Werewolf. And that was with Lesser Telekenesis.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

Growler, everyone has a psyknight... Its ok everyones doing it... If you want to be cool you must have a psyknight... lol Peer pressure.....
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Even I use the Psi Knight. Don't be afraid. I thik Ms. Addr used a Psi Knight, too. Don't you want to do what she tells you to do.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

I am beginning to have the assumption that she is purposely avoiding the forums lol.. been gone too long..
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Yes, I wonder why?

cough GROWLER cough
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

His bark was worse than his bite... but it was still enough to scare her away hehe...
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

douglas_b wrote:His bark was worse than his bite... but it was still enough to scare her away hehe...
I thought it was his breath that was worse than his bite.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

haha... gettin cruel..