Guards

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

mackeruk
Townie

Guards

Post by mackeruk »

Cheers Dragon

No guards have attack yet and i found a letter from naris in one of my chars packs and i have kicked in every door in town i think lmao

Cheers again
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

then you should find Naris's home. In the West of Town. IIRC...Speak his name to enter. Good luck.
KSS
Black Claw

Post by KSS »

Ha! Only after writing my long post in the other thread did I think to read this one...

Well good luck for what comes after. If you've still got questions don't hesitate to ask; I've played the game not too long ago so my memories are still somewhat fresh.

Plus I've looked into a lot of the scripts, which helps understand how the plot works :)
Drinks, for it bes mine sap.
Eats, for it bes mine fruitsie.
Don't havers toucherings, for it bes mine asses.

Gospel of the Woodsie Lord
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

KSS wrote:Ha! I've looked into a lot of the scripts, which helps understand how the plot works :)
Yikes!!!
KSS--look away before the magical incantation scripts sear yer eyeballs to lumps of coal noir!!

Seriously, I thought the devs put some serious protection spells on their scripts? :? :o
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
KSS
Black Claw

Post by KSS »

Growler wrote:Seriously, I thought the devs put some serious protection spells on their scripts? :? :o
Actually no; their main protection is the profusion of flags and my limited Python skills.

Err, their only 2 protections are the profusion of flags, my limited Python skills and my lack of time (read lazyness).

I mean, their 3 protections are...oh bugger.
Drinks, for it bes mine sap.
Eats, for it bes mine fruitsie.
Don't havers toucherings, for it bes mine asses.

Gospel of the Woodsie Lord