I want the full version of this game

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Kloudstryker
Townie

I want the full version of this game

Post by Kloudstryker »

I know the forums are pretty dormant and cobwebby now, but does anyone know where, a link perhaps, i can buy the full version of this awesome game? :D
Kloudstryker
Townie

Found it!

Post by Kloudstryker »

i found a link .. Decklins (spelling?) 3-5 busy days yay!
1 question .. do the demo save game/characters carry over to full version of the game? (crosses fingers) i sure hope so! =)
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

My memory says no. You really want to download the MEGAMOD anyways. It includes the player mods, as well as script corrections done by players. It can be found at http://weekendwastemonster.net/crpgs/dw/dw.html
When you have the full version, there is also a BT remake using DW that is really fun. It isn't part of the MEGAMOD though.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Kloud, I'm pretty sure I was able to copy my demo's savegame file over into the full, but matching/older version (v2.0) installation.

But as Cheney said, it's really worth it to skip the transfer potential & start a whole new crew/game with the MegaMod since there are numerous improvements, bug fixes, and of course--several additional 'mods' to play along the way.

Has anyone listed the best sequence in which to play the mods (along with main game sections)?

Some mods can be played with low-level poof-crews, while others need really high-level ball-busters.

Do you have the new/full game yet?
If so, how's it going?
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Did you ever purchase the game?
Bring on the Dancing Horses!