How do you advance time to the next morning?

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

The 2.01b-unofficial files done by rickstavern fixed bugs like that. It is freely downloadable.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
MrSparkle
Townie

Post by MrSparkle »

Growler wrote:Re 1-time use items, think one work-around was to set charges to '2' -but not sure that always works.

Did you ever make it thru the entire game?
No I stopped trying because after I fixed Cellars level 2 I started crashing at the saved game screen. I'm also not at all happy with the broken 1 charge items. For that Thor figurine I couldn't even find "charges", just Value: 1 which may or or may not mean Charges: 1.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

I believe the Thor figuring was by design. You weren't supposed to be able to use it. The original info we got was that, it might pop up again in the sequel, which alas, never was created. :x
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Hey, if you didn't try Chaney's suggestion [download the 2.01b unofficial ver done by Rickstavern--which fixed bugs like you encountered], then I'd highly rec'd it.

Still an issue with monster's range weapons being overly accurate+lethal, but once you level up some, it's far less of an issue.

Don't think there's anything that can be done about that since it would require changing the source code.. :roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor