Reviewer with some questions...

General Discussion of the FULL GAME only.
No spoilers please.

Moderator: Admin

Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Decklin, would be great--at the very least--to trade links with you once I've got the game ready for primetime.

Still some ways off, but steadily progressing!

Great to see Jykler here!! Hope things going well yer way!
:P
Will def let ye know when ready fer alpha & beta-testing.
PM me with an updated email if ye would.
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
jykler
Site Admin

same Email

Post by jykler »

Same email as before Growler. I was offline for a couple of years while I went to online college. Last May I finally graduated with a BA in IT: software engineering. Nice, and in March got a new job. Now I drive 40 miles each way to work and home. but there's a lot less stress here, so I am doing well. I got married in November, but husband left after 2 days to "get work" and never returned. So, it looks like the end of April, my divorce will be final. Then I'll go back to being Single, never married <grin>
If you still need the email, you can ask, but it is pretty easy.. My handle at hotmail.com ;)
-Jykler
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Just sent ye a note to what Ima hoping is thee correct addy.

Good to have ye back online with us!
And Congrats on the college degree & job! :D

As fer the former hub.. well, a troupe of mad-arse growlers has been dispatched to find him and hang'm from a tree.. (by an ankle) for a few days. Give him time to..reflect. :twisted:
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Sorry to hear that. Cold feet after the fact doesn't happen too often.
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
jykler
Site Admin

Cold feet?

Post by jykler »

chaney wrote:Sorry to hear that. Cold feet after the fact doesn't happen too often.
OH it wasn't cold feet. It was, how much can I squeeze out of her? She's out of money, and relying on me to help pay for bills now, I'm outta here.
-Jykler
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Ouch! Well, don't let it make you bitter to the entire male populace. That never helps. Congrats on your graduation-you are now an official nerd, paycheck and all. :D
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
jykler
Site Admin

bitterness

Post by jykler »

Nope, not bitter. Looking for a replacement LOL!! I waited 44 years to get married, and found out that having someone is very nice. That's what I miss, not the lies and the cheating and the not supporting and the taking of the vehicle and car.
-Jykler
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Cool.. we only hurt ourselves by being bitter &/or giving up.

Lots mo'fish in the sea, as my marine biology prof* used to say. ;)

*she was a mermaid, btw, so figure she should know.. :?