Update on mod demo

Discussion forum for Devil Whiskey 3rd Party MODS.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Update on mod demo

Post by origen »

Well, I figured since there is a mod section, I will give an update on the preview that I am working on. This "Jail Cell" mod is a small map which contains 5 rooms (Adventurer Hall, Mage Hall, Bard Hall, Temple, as well as the Jail Cells.)

In this mod, you will be able to engage in a battle with any of the monsters that will be in the Bard's Tale 1 MOD. I have currently created all of the monsters, and was in the process of testing each one of them when the new Beta Patch came out. I am currently at a crossroads now as to how I will proceed with the testing. Right now, I am trying to keep all skills/spells that the monsters perform limited to those that exist in the Devil Whiskey world, which will save me some headaches as we wait for the "official" patch.

Once I make all of the necessary skill/spell corrections, and do a little more testing, everything will be ready to try out.

The only reason for this is to give people a sample of how some of the monsters will fight, including how hard the monsters are, and what kind of Experience Points and Gold are given. Skara Brae is not doing as financially well as Rennibister, so both of these values will be reduced significantly. Which means that it will take longer to advance levels.

But, don't try to cheat and try to advance levels and get all of the good items by fighting people in the Jail Cell and expect it to carry over into the game. Any fighting is strictly for entertainment purposes only, and will not be able to be carried over in the game. Once you enter the Jail Cells, you can never get out. :twisted:
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

What? :o
"..fighting strictly for entertainment purposes only" ?

C'mon! We only Fight'n'Kill to preserve Peace & Save Lives!
uno: war=peace...geez
:?

hey..sounds like you need a JailCell Beta Tester :D
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I'm sure you will be a Master-Beta...tester :?
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

First ya wanna go a few rounds...then ya wave the white flag as ya throw in the towel...& Now yer flinging down gauntlets sinistral & right! :?

If your intent is to confound & confuse, then consider your campaign stratagem a vexing-perplexing success.. :D

Please keep in mind that there may be bright, yet very young tweens here, reading between the lions & thus who may snicker at your slippery subtle 'feudal' innuendo.. :roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I am not sure what you mean. I was just commenting that you seem like a person who would be good at handling himself... :shock:

in the game.