music anyone?

Discussion forum for Devil Whiskey 3rd Party MODS.

Moderator: Admin

If I made new music available, would you d/l it?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes: 7

troysterling
Townie

poor rosco

Post by troysterling »

To answer your question, the bard is form the cover of the old box sets... and yes I was eluding to Rosco from the old series. I miss that a great deal and am having fun with DW. I have not put up any tunes for sale, however I have several CD projects underway and a few film projects in negotiation at this time. I will post a link when anything goes up for sale - in the meantime feel free to check my site for updates: www.troysterling.com It will be having a major overhaul in a week or two. (will be posting large amounts of music, maybe some scores as well, with links to cd purchase and so fourth) Thank you for the interest and for those following this thread - I'm still working on a variety of tunes for DW Mods -

-Troy
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Hey, I'd buy a CD of DW-type tunes.. :P

Mebe you could even work a deal with the devs to sell some thru them?

Meanwhile, looking forward to your site update...be sure to post here when ya do!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Post by Ziusudra »

Troy,

I'm with the Growler on the CD. (Well, not literally--we wouldn't both fit. But I'd buy one if ever you chose to sell such things.) As it is, I'm droolin' to see your site when it's updated more. And looking forward to the funny track you were planning...

I'm wondering what Vespar's Vixens might do in combat. (I mean the melody, not the ladies of negotiable affection.) Male enemies go wobbly while female PCs make mince pie of them? :oops: Or again, maybe it's just good to listen to it.

Thank you for 'splaining things to me. I miss the BT a lot, too. I keep sitting in public, drinking ginger ale, and waiting for someone to laugh at me, just so I can feel I'm in the right place... DW is definitely a fresh breeze after too long without such an rpg.
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
troysterling
Townie

Post by troysterling »

website is still in update process, however, feel free to check out a few new tunes -

www.troysterling.com

Anyone who is interested in original compositions for your project, feel free to contact me -

all the best -

Troy
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Some nice dungeon-crawl music will be helpful. It would have to be able to be looped, so it sounds better.

I like your music, though.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
troysterling
Townie

new music etc.

Post by troysterling »

Thank you to everyone for the kind words! I am currently working on several projects (more on that later) In the meantime, feel free to take a listen to a new 'sampling':
http://www.troysterling.com/mfimexcerpt.mp3

Again, thank you for all the kind words!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Sweet! Nice build-up...cinematic & orchestral!

Do you do this entirely with synthesizers?
Or play some instruments as well?

Man, you gotta put a CD together soon!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor