Editing Actions.Dat

Discussion forum for Devil Whiskey 3rd Party MODS.

Moderator: Admin

ralphtrickey
Townie

Editing Actions.Dat

Post by ralphtrickey »

:idea: Here are a couple of design hints.

1) Make sure that you've got the latest update, I believe that the original action editor had a bug that would allow give arrows magic resistance, etc. In other words, all the resistances were off between the editor and the game itself. If it isn't up there, it should be up before too long.

2) Lesser Adrenal Surge - This was a fun one to find. Ever notice how the Nomads have an adrenaline surge and hit themselves, but you're the one damaged? :oops: That's because this skill has a target of self instead of (Individual, I think) Lesser adrenal surge both gives a boost, and hits the target. Unfortunately the description is totally off for this action.

Skills have a target for the invidual actions and for the overall action. It's the one for the overall action that is used in the description.

Ralph
HGamer
War Monger

Post by HGamer »

I noticed something like the Adrenal Surge effect for Liches. The description says something like "bemist", and the scroll says that they do damage to themselves, but damage is done to the characters.
1 point 21 jigawatts!
The Wombat
War Monger

Post by The Wombat »

So when Dark Sidhe Lords expose themselves, they are really undressing you instead? :shock:
"What kind of person WRITES a maniacal laugh?" -- Maskerade.
Olias
Nomad

Post by Olias »

It's because they all have Voodoo dolls, yo.

Yeah... nothing to difficult to fix, but this needs to be fixed.