Current Mods Available

Discussion forum for Devil Whiskey 3rd Party MODS.

Moderator: Admin

Walker Boh
Orker

Current Mods Available

Post by Walker Boh »

A lot of time has now elapsed since there were a lot of mods happening.
If I were to do a fresh install, what is the order and name of the mods I should load? :?:
Mikey
jykler
Site Admin

Re: Current Mods Available

Post by jykler »

Walker Boh wrote:A lot of time has now elapsed since there were a lot of mods happening.
If I were to do a fresh install, what is the order and name of the mods I should load? :?:

I second this question
-Jykler
dragonbait
Stalker

Re: Current Mods Available

Post by dragonbait »

jykler wrote:
Walker Boh wrote:A lot of time has now elapsed since there were a lot of mods happening.

I second this question
The last release of the Megamod was MEGAMOD-v02a which can be downloaded from the page below.
http://weekendwastemonster.net/crpgs/dw/dw.html

It contains

The Devil Whiskey MEGAMOD project (updated as of 10/7/2012)
The MEGAMOD contains the following Devil Whiskey modifications
Rickstavern's (RT) -beta patch (version 2.01b-unofficial)
(RT)-Defend Rennibister!
(RT)-The Great Oracle
(RT)-Tales of the North
Dragonbait's -The Basement
Origen's -Devil Whiskey Add-on
Origen & KSS's Temple of the Elements
KSS's Druids Challenge
KSS's Ye Shoppe
& a few fixes and some foliage for the wilderness thanx to RT. + script fixes for Ye Shoppe

AFAIK, that's the latest+greatest version of the Megamod.

If anyone has added to it let me know so I can upload a new version including your mods, or if anyone wants to add to the Megamod, it is advisable to download the latest Megamod version and then apply your own modifications to it and when you are finished you can post a link or let me know and I can upload it to my site with the rest of the DW files etc.

I made a step by step tutorial that covers most of what you need to know regarding making mods to the Devil Whiskey at the following link.
http://www.devilwhiskey.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=608

The Megamod contains all of the DW mods in one package (except for Origen's Bard's Tale Mod).

Origen's awesome Bard's Tale Mod for Devil Whiskey is also available for download at the page below and should be used separately of the Megamod.

Origen's Bard's Tale mod let's you play the Bard's Tale game via the DW engine, while the Megamod adds more content to the DW game itself.
http://weekendwastemonster.net/crpgs/dw/dw.html

I stopped modding the DW after my Windows XP computer died. There are some issues with the modding tools not working properly in later versions of Windows 7/8 etc. I haven't modded the DW since then. I am in no way a programming expert or even intermediate. Just a novice that took the time to read through all of the DW manuals and guides that were available online at the time. I'm sure the modding tools could be updated or fixed somehow, but to be honest I haven't even played the DW in a few years now. I mainly just like to lurk around the forums like a good lurker does. 8)