Trolls... sightings in the Forums

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Admin
Site Admin

Trolls... sightings in the Forums

Post by Admin »

It's not our policy to be rude to forum goers and that has never been the case, but we may post in an imperative manner to obvious Trolls who will not attempt to address their concerns in a meaningful manner to support.

Some people have issues, but those that will not email us but continue to complain and advocate piracy obviously don't want their problems resolved. These folk only thrive on negativity. If you are unsure, click their screen name and view all Posts.

We are working on more patches and we will for sometime. We will most likely continue to do so until there is another game/s released and this one is realesed to Open Source (TBA). That means "continuing" development and no official "final version". That is a positive and not a negative. The game is playable now without the post 2.0 patches.

Thanks and don't feed the Trolls.
The Wombat
War Monger

Post by The Wombat »

It's still okay to cast SOFL at a troll, isn't it ?
"What kind of person WRITES a maniacal laugh?" -- Maskerade.
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Tricky, trooping trolls try to trigger trouble

Post by Ziusudra »

I'd try "PUFO" and then Run Like a Bunny next round. (You can see how I survive most combats...)

I'll jump in with some anti-troll "conjuring" of my own. Anyone who ever clicks on my name will see that I've had a lot of little problems myself, mostly of my own creation. (Sort of like casting SOFL on myself.) At times, I've wound up feeling that I'm the one who put the "daugh" in "Yeodaugh." :oops:

However, I've found the Shifting Suns folks to be helpful indeed, even resurrecting my lost membership in Runny-Blister Hall with no loss of health points. I like the "growth potential" of the game, and find it works well, despite becoming slow in certain battles (as others have mentioned elsewhere).

I "came on board" knowing this was a small company and an ongoing effort. I like that. I'm waiting eagerly (OK, I'm drooling like a wraith contemplating a party of first-level gnomic warriors) for the mods and for future games.

OK, I'll shut up now.
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
Growler
Necrolord

Re: Trolls... sightings in the Forums

Post by Growler »

Admin wrote:Thanks and don't feed the Trolls.
aw, c'mon...not even senrat poison? :twisted:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Just show them some pics of yourself Growler... That ought to do in anyone who isn't innured to such things.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Dom!? Is that really you?! ..I thought Ms. Adder had scared ya away! :twisted:
But you're right...actual, realistic pics of The Growler have been known to cause suffering in some... who can't handle my radiance. 8)

Mebe I should put my 'fun' pic back up...that oughter accomplish something.. :? -like drive certain members insane..

Never thought I'd type this, but it's almost good to see The Dom back around. Adds that certain...oh, I don't know what..French element? :twisted:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Actually, I saw so much evil that my soul dissolved and I became a winged demon for a while. Then I tried using 93 octane on my comp; to see if I could top 100ft when it blew up. Now I have a gaming quality PC, though thanks to the 1.3 patch, I can't play Doom 3 anymore; though I can still play RoE (don't ask why. It baffles the minds of the wisest sages that I've managed to catch and torture).

Though last time I was here, Adder herself hadn't made a post in some time. Nor had anybody else save you, Origen, and I think Grodst (and me). Not much reason to hang around, especially since now the devs want to have everyone pay a second time for the game that bought it prior to the site crashing.

I haven't even bothered reinstalling DW on my comp. I have 1.2 backed up on disc, and the 2.0 patch in one of about 60 backup disks that I've bothered to keep in one location; but I haven't seen a real reason to reinstall it.

Excuse me, I have to go wake up the neighbors. It seems an old 392 cubic inch hemi engine makes a good alarm clock. And it's a real hemi too, not a poly head like these new engines DCX is spewing out are.

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No one has to repay to download again. this has been addressed already in the Technical section. Any previous customer needing access only needs to send an email with their full name and order number.

Email support
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

I had emailed support prior to posting that. They got back with me afterwards; and it's taken care of now. Thanks.