Random link of the week

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

So how exactly is yer 'liberal' congressman to blame for all that death, mutilation & destruction?

If by liberal, you actually mean neo-conners such as Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Wolfie, Perle, Feith, Kristol, etc....then OK, we can all easily understand the worldwide connection between them & extreme violence/indifference/evil.

Dom, please tell me you have grown disenchanted with our current admin.
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

By 'liberal' I mean baby murdering democrat. He cut TennCare rolls so that those not in his "Master Race" weren't eligible, even if they had diabetes, lymphona, or pulminary fibrosis and unable to otherwise get insurance.

Things were fine until we got a worthless Dem.

Of course, Memphis didn't have half it's local politicians being arrested for taking bribes until we got a majority democrat system. Crime skyrocketed, businesses fled, people who could fled, city services have fallen, and the city's credit rating is in the hell hole because "His Mayor", our local Dr Doom impersonator, wanted the losingest team in NBA history, and built a stadium using taxpayer money and loans for the sole benefit of a privately owned franchise. But that's ok, because he gets kickbacks in addition to his $400,000 annual salary.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Are we just a "wee bit" bitter?
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Who you talking 'bout? What's the guy's name?

And what's this biz re: 'Master Race'? :?
Is the guy a nasty Nazi or kooky KKK guy!?!

There's plenty of corrupt democrats--but sure you realize there's lots of corrupt repuggers as well.

You know that what you described re: yer mayor-guy & stadium-building at taxpayer expense is very similar to what George W. Bush did while governor of Texas.. it was his single 'success' as a quasi-businessman--if you consider the bar for success so low that having yer Papa Bush & his wealthy friends tell you what to do, fund yer purchase of the stadium-less thus cheap team, then leverage yer political power/influence to have a stadium built--at taxpayer expense--& then sell at a huge profit.

And don't get me started on Cheney & Haliburton--who after sucking at the public tax-based teat for decades--recently decided that they'd rather not pay their bare-share of taxes here in America & so relocated their headquarters to Dubai!

Every single massive contract Bush & Cheney & Rummy handed them--should have been immediately cut & not allow them to ever 'bid' (as if they even had to past few years) on any American contract in the future.

Now, headquartered in Dubai, their wealth can help fund terrorists even more directly in the Middle East.

Reckon we'll need to crank up the American War-Mongering Machine even more! Hoo-ray!!!!

:roll:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor