Anyone want to play Bard's Tale 3 for me?

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Anyone want to play Bard's Tale 3 for me?

Post by origen »

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me gather some data for my Bard's Tale MODs.

What I am really looking for is someone who is willing to play Bard's Tale 3.

Okay, there is a little more to it than that, but not much. I am looking for someone to recoed all of the monster encounters foe every single level of every single dungeon. I am currently doing this for BT2, but I thought that if someone would be willing to get a head start on BT3 while I am working on 2. I created a simple Excel Spreadsheet which basically includes the name of the monster, the number in that group, their starting distance, and then the gold, experience, and items earned from each battle. In order to get a solid base, I am looking for a minimum of 40 battles for each level. It is also helpful to include which monsters have been summoned, and which monsters do the summoning.

It doesn't matter to me which version of the game (C64, PC, etc) is played. If anyone wants to lend a hand, it would be appreciated, and I will give credit in some way during the game.

What also would be helpful, if someone wants to write down every script in the game word for word, as well as the location of each one.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Would you like any arms or legs to go with that, or will the firstborn children be enough? :twisted:
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Firstborn child should be plenty. I don't want to be greedy.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Amusingly enough, I still have the original clue book for BT3, as well as a minor amount of my old notes. I have all the maps intact, and probably a good chunk, if not all, of the text from in game.

I'll just toss it all in the heap of perpetual ignorance, and get back to you next century or so.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.