DW under new management?

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Actually, I just destroyed a couple of inhabited planets. It makes me happy even thinking of it.

The method of destruction was that of a giant liberal. Do you know how hard it was to convince a demi-god to transform into the form of a giant liberal? "Even I have standards", says she. "You destroy whole civilizations!" says I. "Even so, I have higher standards than those of a liberal". says she. Sheesh, you'd think I was asking her to not destroy them. Why not be ironic and take the form of that which most closely personified the inhabitants of those worlds? It's not like there were any vestiges of good left there to oppose her. That was pretty much gone, long before I showed up.

In other news. I aquired a Bren light machine gun. Eventually, I'll find some ammo for it. Then I'll see if there are any Yetis left, and see how the ballistics are.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.