Shifting Suns employees news?

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

Shifting Suns employees news?

Post by dragonbait »

Just wondering....Anyone have any info on how the ol' Shifting Suns people are doing? and what they're up to? Would really like to hear from them, even if it is just to say hi and we're still here. 8)
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

It's really bizarro 2 moi how there's so rarely any peep outta anyone...can understand they're very small, very bizzy, & likely cash-strapped---but Still...seems someone would recognize the value in spending even 2.5 minutes/day writing a quippy-bit or 2 here?!? :? :evil: :cry:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I really don't think there is anyone left.

They mentioned something about a "changing of the guard", so we may be all alone right now.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Well, if there's no one left, then we should exercise our Right to take up arms & storm the garrison!!! :twisted: :P :twisted:

But apparently someone's around to keep the bills paid..otherwise, the main site & forum would go down & no orders could be taken or handled, eh?

That said, it seems ghostly, deathly, awfully quiet.... :? :o :shock:
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

They mentioned something about a "changing of the guard", so we may be all alone right now.
All Alone??!!! :o ALL ALONE??!! :shock: (Panic........Panic.......Panic) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if we're attacked by two headed monsters and green dragons and our souls get captured by evil Ubu's who collect our souls in little jars!!! :cry:

That's it! There's only one thing left to do. I'm off to meet the bard at Melkoran's tavern!
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

You've been here talking to Growler all this time, and now your frightened by two-headed monsters, green dragons, and ubu's?

:?

What a strange person...

:shock:
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

And giant bunny rabbits with large pointy teeth. :twisted:
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

I guess it's just us adventurers left here in the forums. Maybe better termed refugees from the remanents of the ruins of Rennibister. 8) I believe we can dig up some admin survivors of the ruins.

"And I'm not sorry for the things I do
My brain is stuck from shooting glue
I'm not sorry for the things I do
Carbona not glue"
khwaounju
Nomad

Post by khwaounju »

There must be some Shifting suns employees around somewhere. :)
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Post by Ziusudra »

Maybe we're just floating alone, forever, in cyberspace. Maybe we're really the damned. Maybe we're all just figments of someone's dream. Maybe a giant rabbit is dreaming us all now, before he wakes up to go and declare war on all the primates he finds.

Yeah, I'm fun at parties, too.
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Hmm...so what exactly (as in precisely, accurately, & specifically) occurs when our dreamer-creator wakes up? :shock:

(we better keep crafting sleep potion, fellow-figments!)
cutterjohn
Townie

Post by cutterjohn »

Well, since I just purchased the game a few mos. someone is still collecting the pocket change... :D

But yeah, it'd be nice to see someone whois actually "in charge" make some kind of statement once every few months or so... but then again they're probably afraid of all the modders, etc. who will rip them a new one for not getting them their updates and such... :wink:
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I'm in line, ready to rip away!! :twisted: