New DW Game?

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

If a new DW game were to come out, would you purchase it?

Yes, I would purchase a Devil Whiskey 2, if Shifting Suns decided to make a DW2
33%
No, I would not purchase a Devil Whiskey 2
No votes
I demand that Shifting Suns make the DW into a 3 part trilogy and I am willing to purchase all 3 DW games
67%

Total votes: 12

Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Dangit, Dom--you're making too much sense these daze! Again, must agree with your points & 2nd them.

I'll just add that one quick fix could be to the modder's toolkit--address the issues that Origen & RicksTavern have raised repeatedly.

Having better mod-capability could go a long way towards extending the life of DW.. And we're lucky to have A+ modders able & willing to mod like hell.

:P :idea: :P
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Having better mod-capability only helps if there's people to mod the game, and a place for those mods to be uploaded and shared. This is a case where a second, fan-based site would help in a way. I'm too busy playing with a P-38 Lightning, so I'm out. Maybe the Yeti can be coerced into doing something other than making those God-awful Saul of the Mole-Men and Shin Chan shows on Adult Swim.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

If the mod capabilities actually worked properly, I would probably have more fun modding than I do right now. It is hard to get into again, since the there are so many bugs and limitations.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.