Monsters

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Yeah, I can't stand it when people just post so much.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

Yea.. cant stand people like me just posting for the post count without having anything intelligent to say...
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

If intel was a filter here...well, there would be no forum activity...'cept for HGamer, mebe...and seems like we've managed to drag him down to 'discussing' fruity cake & Christmas trees...

Thank goodness intel ain't a filter!!! :P
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Well, some of our comments would make it through, just not most of them. Growler will probably have about 5 posts by now, and I will have about 15.

Douglas, I think you will be out of luck, still trying to get that first post in.
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

I actually came up with a law that would allow you to shoot stupid people, but then decided against it. I need to make some modifications. Because who can say they never did anything stupid??? And then you just do 1 stupid thing in the wrong company, and get your brains blown out. So I was thinking of some sort of merit system. Maybe we could insert chips into everyone, and for every stupid thing, it gets registered on their chip. If they do more that 4 stupid things in a 1 month period, then you will be shot. I just have to work on the logistics.
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

In that case a lot of the people I know would be shot in the first day, LOL.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

We'll call it "O-man's Law" (in honour of its originator--who went on to get shot the first day of trial-testing) :twisted:

Seriously, I think O-man should spend a LOT of time trying to figure out the logistics & everything else...it's a worthy purpose for a worthy fellow...Now don't come back 'til ya got it licked... (he-he) :wink:
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:Well, some of our comments would make it through, just not most of them. Growler will probably have about 15 posts by now, and I will have about 1. Douglas, I think you will have many more than me, but not as many as Growler.
Wow, Origen can be humbly honest when he wants to be.
For all his obvious faults, I admire that about him. :P
douglas_b
Green Dragon

Post by douglas_b »

Haha...
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Well, I can be humbly honest, and Growler did earn a few extra posts for helping with the riddle and the guy who can't download. So I am willing to be the bigger person and forgive all of Growler's wrongdoings.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:Well, I can't be humbly honest, and Growler did earn many extra posts for helping with the riddle and the guy who can't download. So I am willing to be the bigger person...yada-yada-yada
Bigger person? Not many human folk are ever Bigger than a GROWLER! :wink: