old forums archive?

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

cutterjohn
Townie

old forums archive?

Post by cutterjohn »

Anyone know if there are any archives available of the old forums? I seem to dimly recall that the original forums seemed to have FAR FAR FAR more messages than this one does...
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

The old forums are gone. When the devs switched hosts (or whatever they did at one point), everything was gone.

There was some good information on the old board, but we have been able to add alot of value here.

The thing that will be missed about the old board was there was a lot of chatter with FyL (one of the devs), who was able to give a lot of modding help which is now gone.

But, at this point, I know everything about modding, so who needs FyL anymore.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Google &/or some other ginormous indexers likely still have some/most of the old forums. I recall being able to pull up (via google) several old threads & such--but that was perhaps a year ago..

There was So much info lost. Seems a big ole crap-shame.

But at least we've got O-man to lean on...now if he'll just go 'head & finish DW & report about it we'll have most of what we need here, expert-wise & unwise.. :wink:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor