In need of voice actor

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Gagorr
Orker

In need of voice actor

Post by Gagorr »

Hi, i need a female voice actress for a cartoon im making. I hope to make it into a feature lenght. I hope someone helps me. Here's a preview:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/330475

thanks dw dudes.
uwaaaargh!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Can't help with the femalien voice (being an uber-male Growler & awe) but checked out your car-toony intro/short...pretty cool & amazing...seems like a lot of creative effort has gone in to it so far...good luck with it & hope you finish it..

also checked out your 'Stop the War Now' short--also good--tho' seemed mostly like a music video of 99 Luftwaffa? Balloonez up until the very end with the grim images of kids who'd been savaged by the war.. rather effective to have the wretched reality kick in at the end of a sing-sony video-style clip..

reckon it's easy for chickenhawks to sit back in their easy chairs watching FOXy Nudz & cheer on War War WAR! when neither they or their own children have to actually fight/suffer for any of it.. (oh, yeah--they Do have to suffer higher gas $$'s so that Exxon-Mobile & Comp can profiteer off all the warring conflicts)

why can't folks get enuff violence from jest playingames like DW? :?
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Gagorr
Orker

Post by Gagorr »

Ubermale, ha ha.

Well, aparently i know nothing of the real story behind the war. It's my brother's project and i did the story he's instructed.

Even so, i don't like wars either. Innocent people dying and all. Well, maybe those who enjoy chanting war and not giving a feck, well they must not have gaming consoles or computers. or maybe DW is too much text for them. I had a friend who sat next to me while i was in DW realm and he urges me to go out. The other guy, outside said, what's he playing? And the one next to me says like, "uh, dungeons and crappiness?". Only because it had textual c ombat and a ll. Maybe some people like their violence more physical. He went home and watched The Wrong Turn instead.
uwaaaargh!
Ziusudra
Black Claw

Post by Ziusudra »

Growler wrote:Can't help with the femalien voice (being an uber-male Growler & awe) but checked out your car-toony intro/short...pretty cool & amazing...seems like a lot of creative effort has gone in to it so far...good luck with it & hope you finish it..

also checked out your 'Stop the War Now' short--also good--tho' seemed mostly like a music video of 99 Luftwaffa? Balloonez up until the very end with the grim images of kids who'd been savaged by the war.. rather effective to have the wretched reality kick in at the end of a sing-sony video-style clip..

reckon it's easy for chickenhawks to sit back in their easy chairs watching FOXy Nudz & cheer on War War WAR! when neither they or their own children have to actually fight/suffer for any of it.. (oh, yeah--they Do have to suffer higher gas $$'s so that Exxon-Mobile & Comp can profiteer off all the warring conflicts)

why can't folks get enuff violence from jest playingames like DW? :?
Growler, I'd have thought you could do anything, including the femme fatale voice.... :lol:

No, people who like real blood, like politicians, will never get enough violence from games, whether graphics-intense or text-based. They want body counts of real bodies--makes them feel good.
Nuwa wadar-ma ekkatani. Nuwa sinda-on ezzatani.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Real blood rather than Reel blood, eh?

Yup, the vampiric nature of (n)human nauture rings overtly true.

Good thing America's a Christian nation! Cuz we all know how Christ/Jesus dearly loved to kill & maim.

Gagorr, any luck with finding a suitable femalien voice?
If not, I'll volunteer to do a comedically sultry femme fat-ale voice-over.. 8)
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
Gagorr
Orker

Post by Gagorr »

Yeah, i guess. I found her in some forum.

Let's hear that sultry female voice! :lol:
uwaaaargh!