creating items

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

dealmeout
Townie

creating items

Post by dealmeout »

i finished the game and still can't make anything i understand the concept but where do i get power or items like fish gills air giant whiskers dragon blood i never came across any of these items?
Meanwhile
Green Dragon

Post by Meanwhile »

Fairly sure that you can buy miscellaneous items in certain shops scattered throughout the town.
dealmeout
Townie

Post by dealmeout »

don't see dragon blood don't see fish scales ???????????????
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

I think i remember purchasing fish scales and raven beaks and gems and the sort in the shop accross the road from the tavern at the town's entrance. Been a while since i created any amulets and things. Shop had a special section of items other than weapons and armor. Should be more than one shop that you can buy them from but not all carry the items.
dealmeout
Townie

Post by dealmeout »

must have a defective game i got twigs and feathers and a cat o nine tails but none of the other stuff for creating items. i was able to finish without it but i would like to see some of the things and i saw a picture of some party posted on here against 6000 orcs is that possible?
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

I just looked at the miscellaneous section in the shop accros from the Heughter's owl tavern. I saw the twigs and feathers, and also the dragons blood drop for 2500 coins. also the fish scales plus others, no cat o'nine tails though. Maybe your playing a different version of the game, or maybe your looking in a different shop that sells different items. I'm on DW version 2.0 Where did you see the picture versus 6000 orcs? I guess if you did some modding to the game you could set up a battle like that. Is the 6000 orcs picture posted by origen?
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Also the shop accross from Heughter's owl doesn't have gems for sale so the gems must be from another shop towards the south of town.
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

actually not down south. you can find mostly everything you need in the craft shop that is right next to the mage/bard guilds
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Easy to find:

1-step outta the adventurer's hall
2-turn left & go a few paces
3-turn left & go a couple paces
4-turn left & enter the crafty sho

as for fighting 6,000 orkers, it's possible if you tweak/mod the game using the modder's toolkit.. but if you want something much simpler, but a bit harder than normal, just go into the initial game settings (where you can also tweak video/audio settings) & set the play mode? to hardest/most-difficult.. not sure exactly how that functions, but should make things a tad more challenging :twisted:
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor