Testing Purp Only--Please Ignore!!! (may cause brain damage)

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

HGamer
War Monger

Post by HGamer »

I think we were up to at least 28 nested posts on the old forum, maybe more. So Growler stopped too soon. :wink:
1 point 21 jigawatts!
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

HGamer wrote:I think we were up to at least 28 nested posts on the old forum, maybe more. So Growler stopped too soon. :wink:
The voice of reason, kids--listen up! :P
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
HGamer wrote:I think we were up to at least 28 nested posts on the old forum, maybe more. So Growler stopped too soon. :wink:
Yeah, but at least that was actual posts by various users, not just 1, 2, 3, 4...
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:
Growler wrote:
Yeah, but at least that was actual posts by various users, not just 1, 2, 3, 4...
Hey, I tried to make it clear (as ork pud'n) this was jest a test...and could lead to mental meltdown if viewed sans proper visual protection 8)
Speaking of deja & vu... Whee...here we go back down the rabbit's hole...um, make that 'rabbit hole' :oops:
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
origen wrote:
Growler wrote: The voice of reason, kids--listen up! :P
Hey, I tried to make it clear (as ork pud'n) this was jest a test...and could lead to mental meltdown if viewed sans proper visual protection 8)
Speaking of deja & vu... Whee...here we go back down the rabbit's hole...um, make that 'rabbit hole' :oops:
Sure, you said it was just a test, but really all it was was a ploy to increase your post count. As opposed to this, which is actually...
"scientific research." :roll:
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:
Growler wrote:
origen wrote: Yeah, but at least that was actual posts by various users, not just 1, 2, 3, 4...
Sure, you said it was just a test, but really all it was was a ploy to increase your post count. As opposed to this, which is actually...
I am compelled to agree...indeed, it was a Brilliant Ploy...& then there's all that scientific jibber-jabber flim-flan which sounds like a disgusting desert! :twisted:
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
origen wrote:
Growler wrote: Hey, I tried to make it clear (as ork pud'n) this was jest a test...and could lead to mental meltdown if viewed sans proper visual protection 8)
I am compelled to agree...indeed, it was a Brilliant Ploy...& then there's all that scientific jibber-jabber flim-flan which sounds like a disgusting desert! :twisted:
Well, if it was really a brilliant ploy, then we would have never caught onto it. It was rather just a pathetic attempt to be as great as me. :D
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:
Growler wrote:
origen wrote: Sure, you said it was just a test, but really all it was was a ploy to increase your post count. As opposed to this, which is actually...
Well, if it was really a brilliant ploy, then we would have never caught onto it. It was rather just a pathetic attempt to be as great as me. :D
Show's to go just how brilliant it is! Makes ya Think you've sussed it out when in some larger-looming reality...erum, nevermind. 8)
The Wombat
War Monger

Post by The Wombat »

Growler wrote:
origen wrote:
Growler wrote:I am compelled to agree...indeed, it was a Brilliant Ploy...& then there's all that scientific jibber-jabber flim-flan which sounds like a disgusting desert! :twisted:
Show's to go just how brilliant it is! Makes ya Think you've sussed it out when in some larger-looming reality...erum, nevermind. 8)
So, how many more posts do we need to keep this up for until we break the old forums record?
"What kind of person WRITES a maniacal laugh?" -- Maskerade.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

The Wombat wrote:
Growler wrote:
origen wrote: Well, if it was really a brilliant ploy, then we would have never caught onto it. It was rather just a pathetic attempt to be as great as me. :D
So, how many more posts do we need to keep this up for until we break the old forums record?
Think the answer is sim to the one about "What does a man always want?" (A: a little bit more) :?
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
The Wombat wrote:
Growler wrote: Show's to go just how brilliant it is! Makes ya Think you've sussed it out when in some larger-looming reality...erum, nevermind. 8)
Think the answer is sim to the one about "What does a man always want?" (A: a little bit more) :?
There's always room for more. We will keep going until the first post dissappears, or the forums crash again.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:
Growler wrote:
The Wombat wrote: So, how many more posts do we need to keep this up for until we break the old forums record?
There's always room for more. We will keep going until the first post dissappears, or the forums crash again.
I thought that what a man always wants...is More Women! :P
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
origen wrote:
Growler wrote: Think the answer is sim to the one about "What does a man always want?" (A: a little bit more) :?
I don't know. Do you know what the punishment is for bigotry?

Two mother-in-laws!! :shock:
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

origen wrote:
Growler wrote:
origen wrote: There's always room for more. We will keep going until the first post dissappears, or the forums crash again.

Oy! ...but wait--are they both hot?? 8)
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Growler wrote:
origen wrote:
Growler wrote: I thought that what a man always wants...is More Women! :P

Oy! ...but wait--are they both hot?? 8)
I would expect nothing less from you.