cheat for DW

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

hunt_mat
Townie

cheat for DW

Post by hunt_mat »

Hi,

I remember there being a cheat for DW, There was a room you could enter and you could input the amount of gold.XP that you wanted. I know it's not much fun but I was interested in it.

I also have trouble installing the patches, it claims that SDL_image.dll wasn't found. What do I do to fix this?

Mat
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Welcome back mat-hunter!
Your talkin' about......

"The Cheater's Stronghold"

You'd need to modify your renEvents.cfg file.

find where it lists....
#22 28 2000 1
#21 28 90 cheat

and remove the # from both the lines.

But why would you wanna cheat? It takes the fun out of playing the game, and besides, money comes easily in Rennibister. :twisted:
hunt_mat
Townie

Post by hunt_mat »

I just like going around being really really hard and I found that even on the easy level that it quite hard to do.

I am really interested in getting the patches to work though, any idea what's wrong with it?

Mat
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Not sure that I'd be able to answer your question on the patches. Maybe try and redownload the patch again. What version of the DW are you plaing and what patch are you trying to use? 2.0? 2.01? 2.01a? 2.01b?+ is the patch the windows version or linux? If redownloading doesn't work maybe try emailing support. If all else fails I could send you a copy of the DLL file, but if your missing one DLL file I wonder if your are missing other files as well.