Classic Computer Role Playing Games Forum

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

dragonbait
Stalker

Classic Computer Role Playing Games Forum

Post by dragonbait »

Classic Computer Role Playing Games Forum - (The Bit O' Moander)

Still playing those 1980's/1990's computer role playing games? Ever played the Bard's Tale trilogy? Pool of Radiance? Champions of Krynn? Gateway to the Savage Frontier? Wizardry? Might and Magic? or more recent crpg's that have that classic old school style? Then maybe you might enjoy the Bit O' Moander runboard. Come chat with other old-school adventurers, find out about some newer classic style crpg projects currently in development and chat about strategies, tips and other useful crpg stuff at the Bit O' Moander Runboard.

http://www.runboard.com/bitomoander
Last edited by dragonbait on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Sweet--just signed up fur it :D

Encourage other Devil Worshipers uh Whiskyers & RPG'ers 2 join in the new forum fun!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

Thanks to all who joined and to those who will join 8)

I sent an email out through the Devilwhiskeymembers yahoo group to notify there as well. Only been a couple of days and got 5 members already! I added a JavaCRPG subforum for Paul at JavaCRPG and he posted notification at his developers blog as well. Fun stuff! :D

Hey Chaney, I gave you administrator rights to the forums so you can add any additional games that you want to add there. If you have any questions you can post there. :D
dragonbait
Stalker

Forum Expansion and Input

Post by dragonbait »

If anyone has anything they would like to add or contribute to the site/forums, don't be shy about posting. Any info people want to add is greatly appreciated.

I'll be placing new links to the few sites currently in operation on the web, and any info regarding classic style rpg's in the hopes that the site/forums becomes a place where people can go to reference older classic games so that the site/forums can grow into something really great. Somewhere where people can go for free downloads of classic rpg's that have fallen into the realms of abandonware and also info of classic rpg's. etc.

edit: *I just realized that they have a board directory where people can describe their boards a bit + put a link for people to access.* neat.

-dragonbait
Last edited by dragonbait on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Well, that answers that question. Thanx, C
Bring on the Dancing Horses!