Grodst Passing Thru

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Grodst
Townie

Grodst Passing Thru

Post by Grodst »

Heya folks!

Can't get DW going anymore due to new comp and such, so haven't been around here past year plus. Rather cranky to have paid for something and then have to pay for another copy :x Bought DW so far in the past it was only avail as D/L.

Glad to see some you old old old timers are still around feeding the Flame! Hell, even glad to see Growlz is here! And, my Nemisis of old, Origen.
Grouchy Old Timer Passes By
chaney
Stalker

Post by chaney »

Welcome Back. I can understand the cranky about paying for a download again part. I backed mine up to several portable mem devices, because I learned that the hard way on other games. Well, if you have read around, you know origen is making a super mod. It might be worth shelling out the bucks again. :)
Bring on the Dancing Horses!
jy_blaste
War Monger

Post by jy_blaste »

Me Grimlock say... if Grodst pass through Toronto, Grodst gets to come by and borrow DW disk for download, else Grimlock say Grodst in trouble.

:mrgreen:
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Don't know anything about Grimlocks, but it is goot to see another old time face around. It is sad when Growler is considered one of the old timers. :)

I remember waiting for the demo to be released for DW the first time, things were pretty lively then. Some life has come back again, which is good as well. Hope you are able to get a copy somehow.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Grodst
Townie

Post by Grodst »

Growlz is crotchety enough to be Old-Timer!

Sure miss the heady days of actual beta-testing the original demos and such. "playing" until crashes just to see what would actually work, emailing results and praying the mods would send patch quickly!

Some reason, memory is fixated on the Arena when it was new. Origen's BT I mod was played for months on end...don't dare ask my darling wife about that one :roll:

Ah, DW is a long lost and much cherished friend!
Grouchy Old Timer Passes By
Blkadr
Orker

Post by Blkadr »

I remember asking Origen where my %$#^%# game was, since he had so very many posts. I also remember him getting the game long after I did. :)
origen
Dark Sidhe Lord

Post by origen »

Eventually I did get the game, even if I drop out for long periods of time every now and again.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Hi Grodst, still playing EUO? I still have a copy of DW, backed up of course. Just installed it on my new laptop. I have no idea if it'll work in Vista, but maybe I'll get lucky. If not, oh well. Not too concerned about it.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.
Growler
Necrolord

Post by Growler »

Grodst!

Hoo's crotchety?? Oh yeah, Origen..yeah, well.. he has reason(s) to be sho'nuff. :wink:

Hope something worked out so you don't have to pay again.. if it helps, some of us 'olde-timers' will vouch fur ya :P

Good to see ya after all these eons!
No Contraries : No Progression.
Opposition is true friendship, unless one is opposed to true friendship or (try) Resisting here http://www.cafepress.com/notheresistor