New RPG dungeon adventure game

Post any topic here, DW related or not.

Moderator: Admin

Captainx
Townie

New RPG dungeon adventure game

Post by Captainx »

Hey doods,

I am a huge fan of the Devil Whisky game and I really enjoyed playing through it....its so hard to find these type of quality games being developed these days...I miss the good old days of Wizardry, Dungeon Master, etc...so get this...Im doing a bunch of searches on the net and I came across a new indie game development group working on a Dungeon adventure RPG game...

check it out...looks cool. www.dungeontreasure.com

[/b]
dragonbait
Stalker

Post by dragonbait »

It looks really good. Will have to keep an eye on this and wait for its release.
Captainx
Townie

Hello

Post by Captainx »

Its nice to see some people still creating old time RPG games. I find them to be the most fun to play. It looks like the Dungeon Treasure game ( www.Dungeontreasure.com) is based on a "Wizardry" or "Lands of Lore" style of gameplay. Although it seems like there are some newer features...such as placing magical gems into weopons/items for magical point increases...something you don't normally see in the older RPGs. I also like the style of the graphics they are using in the screenshots...very colorful...

Lets hope they are going to release something soon...hopefully a free trial version would be great just like Devil Whisky did. 8)

Anyone else checked the site out? comments?

X
Domhnall4h
Gnomicron

Post by Domhnall4h »

Looks good, actually. The graphics are detailed and polished from what I see, though the details of the game itself are too sparse to comment. At least, from what I seen, didn't spend much time on it.

Another thing to look forward to.
http://grimmgames.freeforums.org/index.php

San Angelo... What do you know? Now tell me do you have something to say? Don't get me wrong, I miss my home, and it feels like I'm a million miles away.